trailer brakes

Help Support CattleToday:

xbred

Reaction score
hooked up to the stock trailer..all lights and brakes working great...ran 80 miles parked truck and trailer overnight (did not disconnect trailer). the next morning brakes were locked up, had to disconnect the plug and run with no lights to roll...stopped several times and reconnected plug each time brakes were locked up when electrical was connected...has anyone had this experience? what was the problem ???

Might be a problem inside your brake controller, always applying the brakes.

S&WSigma40VEShooter":2j88tmd3 said:
Bullbuyer":2j88tmd3 said:
That CF is one smart feller!!!! He knows pert near everything...

I beg to differ on that but to each his own.

Just can't let it go, eh buttmunch? It's just a matter of time til you're banned again!

kerley":1hoy2yli said:
Buttmunch, HaHaHaHa :banana: :banana: :banana:

You gotta problem now to?

Hey ollie or I mean RN_BSN when did you have your sex change operation? CF I could care less what you and RN idiot and yourself have to say. I dont care what your opinion is on anything just like you dont care about mine. I would be careful who you call names as I dont take to kindly to name calling. You all are both on my foes list so post away. I cant see what ya have to say anyways.

S&WSigma40VEShooter":1ytryatl said:
You all are both on my foes list so post away. I cant see what ya have to say anyways.

You've said that before but continue to respond to what I post. Make up your mind.

Latest posts