"trail ride"?

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
Sorta kinda---took "Buzzy"(powerchair) to the store. According to google it's about 1.22 miles one way,plus I cover the store at least 3 times-get over in paper towels and remember produce. Then come home loaded down. pretty good range on a charge.
Anyhow,it's funny,I still want to nudge with my heel or shift my weight and press the knee in for a turn--doesn't work that well,but still~~
I saw a hawk sitting on the bridge railing,listened to many birds sing. Saw the first red ant bed I'd seen in many,many years. I take that to mean the fire ants are down. May be 'cause it's so dry the fireants are staying underground. Butterflys ,don't know what they'r eating.
I'm so glad I got Buzzy,it lets me get some sun in my face and wind in my hair.
Anyway,that was my "trail ride". :wave:

Peg when I had surgery five years ago I could not stand or walk without aid. My friend loaned me a Buzzy that belonged to his late Father. There a blast, I was all over the place. Sunshine and a little independence means a lot to someone that is handicapped. I am back on my feet now but Buzzy surely was helpful when needed. Good to hear you are doing well. May peace be with you always.
Tom.

good ole buzzy got you to the store an back safely.an im sure you fed him good when you got home.

Glad to hear that you are out and about Peg. You be careful and don't let "Buzzy" get to head strong and keep your seat. :D ;-)

Buzzy is busy munching on some kilowats right now.. Honestly,if I'd had to stay inside much longer I'da gone completly nutz. I can't understand how anyone can live in a city--Mabe that's what's wrong with them,no contact with nature.

Latest posts