TRAIL OF TEARS

Help Support CattleToday:

I enjoyed that to....but when you come to start thinking of it, I wonder if the Native American saw us Whites' as the first forms of terroirists, coming to take over their land, and make them second class citizens, just how we feel about the Muslims of today.
As I have said to many a friend here when they say about the Asian Indians coming here and taking over, they are only doing to us what our forefathers done to them, we took over their Country for about 200 years, the only difference is we didn't bleed it dry we put it to work, and later gave it back.

chrisy":8u6sl9iw said:
I enjoyed that to....but when you come to start thinking of it, I wonder if the Native American saw us Whites' as the first forms of terroirists, coming to take over their land, and make them second class citizens, just how we feel about the Muslims of today.
As I have said to many a friend here when they say about the Asian Indians coming here and taking over, they are only doing to us what our forefathers done to them, we took over their Country for about 200 years, the only difference is we didn't bleed it dry we put it to work, and later gave it back.
thats pretty much what happened, although my grandmother was half cherokee i remember as a kid seeing my first full blooded.. they were like prisoners in their own land