Trail cam

Help Support CattleToday:

tamarack

Reaction score
Some trail cam pic from last year have a few good ones this year but all are still in field.

I will post this years later. These bucks are still around I saw them this summer. They were all in a group of 5 whitetails in my pea field when I was swathing. Elk season closes for me today so now I will go after the Whitetails hope I have better luck.

We never see bucks like that around here.. There is a 4 pointer that's calling me.. He's pizzing me off too, he keeps jumping my fences and tearing down my electric fence mainline on top GRRRR

FlyingLSimmentals":zc9nflaj said:
Great looking deer! Here is one we caught on one of our new camera's recently.

Nice buck and a nice pic. Which Wildgame camera is that?

Tom,

I've goy a 5 gallon bucket full of moultrie cameras. Most don't work, or don't work like they should. IMHO covert makes the best camera.

Bigfoot":85ptkduo said:
Tom,

I've goy a 5 gallon bucket full of moultrie cameras. Most don't work, or don't work like they should. IMHO covert makes the best camera.
I got 2 Coverts. The oldest one has been great but the new white flash the jury is still out on. Got a couple Wildgames that are ok, a Browning that is so-so and a Reconyx ( I won it.) For the money I like the Covert, had one Moultrie seemed ok for the short time I had it, someone stole it.

Bigfoot":2so7fio7 said:
Tom,

:lol: Are you saying your'e a slow learner Bigfoot?? :lol: I've only owned one Moultrie but so far it's doing a good job. Only the 2nd year I've used it though.

Nice bucks - all. Don't have anything that could compete with any of those unless you like to eat possum. This one's a dandy.

TexasBred":johqn3fc said:
Bigfoot":johqn3fc said:
Tom,

:lol: Are you saying your'e a slow learner Bigfoot?? :lol: I've only owned one Moultrie but so far it's doing a good job. Only the 2nd year I've used it though.

Naw, my hunters send them too me, when I tell them one has given up the ghost, they send me another one. I will say the speed on them is pretty good. Even if a deer runs thru, I get a pic of it.

Best buck I have seen around in a while.

Nicebuck_zps09508f76.jpg

From the timestamps, I'd say the conversation was something like "There's someone sleeping in my bed!"

The black ones seem to be in nice flesh

Latest posts