Tractor Tires & Combine Tires

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
Geez tires are expensive as crap..... I just had to buy a set all the way around for one of my combines. I can't believe how much they have gone up.

Mine were on my old combine they were almost $4,000 each back tires were $1,800 . I have 2 never combines that im sure will be every bit of $ 6,000 a piece when I need to get them.

My neighbor just replaced all six tires on a Magnum tractor , I not sure what price was but he saved $2000 by getting tires made in China. We'll see in a few years how they hold up .

My neighbor just replaced all six tires on a Magnum tractor , I not sure what price was but he saved $2000 by getting tires made in China. We'll see in a few years how they hold up .

shorty":1ajv6sig said:
They won't hold up at all if they are like anything the implement and truck tires from there are. We had to run them because that's all the tire stores would get. Didn't take long till they switched back.

Latest posts