Tractor supply got some jacked up prices

Help Support CattleToday:

like most stores it depends on the mgr.... our local store mgr is really good to work with and will match co-op prices

Their feeds are all junk. Made by National companies but to their specs which are quiet low.
I have bought some store brand feed and minerals and found that problem and the animals did poorly due to rejection of the feed. I priced some hydraulic fluid on the internet last week and they had a good price on what I need. I have seen that in the past, too. And it is nice to be able to buy the bolts and nuts as needed rather than a box of each for me to misplace!

I have bought some store brand feed and minerals and found that problem and the animals did poorly due to rejection of the feed. I priced some hydraulic fluid on the internet last week and they had a good price on what I need. I have seen that in the past, too. And it is nice to be able to buy the bolts and nuts as needed rather than a box of each for me to misplace!
LOL... I finally broke down and bought a bolt bin. It's so nice to not have to dump the coffee can out to root through the bolts and nuts. Of course the bolt bin doesn't have every size so the coffee can still has a use.

And the bolts are cheap at Tractor Supply but the nuts and washers are expensive. I go around the corner to Ace for bulk/boxed nuts and washers.

TSC price matches. I paid $9.99 for both sweet feed and cracked corn, which is what RK was selling it for. You have to ask for the match. There's no RK here
You go to newton?

I do my RK shopping at Princeton or Evansville Indiana. Either are a 45 min drive. There's a a new one at mt Vernon Illinois but I rarely go that way.

Latest posts