Tractor Hydraulics Quesiton

Help Support CattleToday:

fence_it

Reaction score
Currently have a tractor with triple remotes. One of the remotes has a locking mechanism so the fluid flows continuously to a implement that has its own levers.

The issue is the 3pt does not work while this is locked in, but the loader does work.

Is there a way this could be set up so both the loader and the 3pt work while the hydraulics for the implement are locked in? I've seen people do it, but no one around here can figure it out.

Maybe run a tee off of the loader?

fence_it":189a3jej said:
Currently have a tractor with triple remotes. One of the remotes has a locking mechanism so the fluid flows continuously to a implement that has its own levers.

The issue is the 3pt does not work while this is locked in, but the loader does work.

Is there a way this could be set up so both the loader and the 3pt work while the hydraulics for the implement are locked in? I've seen people do it, but no one around here can figure it out.

It won't on my old Massey when it is pumping at constant pressure.
I don't know how you would get around it either on mine. The controller for the three pt works the constant pressure as well.

fence_it":aexh7htk said:

Sounds like the loader has priority in the way that it's plumbed.

Not sure what you could do about it without knowing the tractor model and a diagram of the hydraulic systems. Those systems are pretty complicated and modifications are not easy or without drawbacks.

Latest posts