Tractor Cap Fit

Help Support CattleToday:

JW IN VA

Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble with the modern" tractor caps" staying on their head? I have almost stopped wearing them in the warm months because I have to constantly adjust them on my head.Trying to fall of the front or back.I don't think used to notice this until the last few years when the trend went to a lower profile 've always had to let the adjustment out to the last to notches but they won"t even fit there now.Th e best I can find have a strap and loop or velcro.

JW IN VA":1haihu9m said:
Is anyone else having trouble with the modern" tractor caps" staying on their head? I have almost stopped wearing them in the warm months because I have to constantly adjust them on my head.Trying to fall of the front or back.I don't think used to notice this until the last few years when the trend went to a lower profile 've always had to let the adjustment out to the last to notches but they won"t even fit there now.Th e best I can find have a strap and loop or velcro.
how old are you? Your head does some crazy crap when you get older..it either swells out,are shrinks up... :cowboy:

No, but I bought some ropes not long ago, and 2 complimentary flat bill hats were shipped with the order. Old people should not wear young people's attire.

ALACOWMAN":121fpl2q said:
JW IN VA":121fpl2q said:
how old are you? Your head does some crazy crap when you get older..it either swells out,are shrinks up... :cowboy:

He might be "guinea" headed as my dad used to say. :lol: :lol: :hide:

Bigfoot":2wrnhnly said:
No, but I bought some ropes not long ago, and 2 complimentary flat bill hats were shipped with the order. Old people should not wear young people's attire.
Can't stand a cap,where the crown sticks up like a billboard... Makes your head look it's 2 ft long...first thing I do with a new hat is wash it,and turn the crown inside out while it dries...

Latest posts