Tractor and Loader

Help Support CattleToday:

I understand that we use net wrap and stack everything out side in rows and the last couple of years we have had to haul the hay out of the field 2 bales at a time cause the rainy weather and with the wrap the forks tare it and get hung up but if I was stacking in the barn like that I would use forks 2

why dont you stack hay the opp way..looking at the round ends?? i do it the other way,,cept for doin 2 a a time....

gary

The 7210 after tracking it down through through a dearlership, shows that the last place it showed up for service was in Florida. Yikes! Nothing wrong with Florida, but we are thinking it may be a hurricane victim tractor. There is a lot of crop land there, but, it still is a thought!!

There is a used Koyker loader here, that is in really good shape for $6,000, but you can buy a new one for that. Or just a few more dollars. So, it is over priced.

SRBeef, that is a fine looking 7210 in that picture, but the 2WD hurts. As I look through the sites, with the nice loaders and tractors with lower hours on them, I think, it may come down to one like that. But, we were almost ready to jump on the one we picked out, until we ran down the serial number.

I wonder how many people don't check into tractors that much when they buy them? My better half calls the shop forman over several dealers, since he is out dated on the newer models. He used to be a shop formen also, but it was when every thing was a in the 4000 series. For example: He tells him to look for signs in that certain model when he is up under neath it and what they have coming through the shop. Also, how to tell is going on with the gear shift, if it has a bad vibration in a certain gear when you try to put it in gear or if it wants to jump out of gear at a certain point.
All the knowledge you try to obtain helps to keep you from making an expensive mistake!!!

Chuckie

Latest posts