Towel Heads

Help Support CattleToday:

In the last three years she has been stopped by the police a total of 5 times. Only once was it citable and resulted in a courtesy warning. That was because the license plate light had burned out. The other four times there was no citation and no explanation for the stop. And my wife is so shy that she wouldn't even dream of asking, not to mention has a genuine fear of law enforcement, for fear something else might happen At least twice she was followed more than 3 blocks in town before being pulled over.

madbeancounter,

You think "young and pretty" might have given them probable cause? :roll:

miles,

not necessarily. What I was getting at that was that there were rumors of mistreatment by the opposite sex. Read [forced sexual contact] . Which grabs your eye first and holds your attention? [no offense intended] The petite little flower or two ton tillie?

...And to answer what you're really getting at; the INS incident described took place 18 years ago - hardly in the past 5 years although here in NWA it could have.

madbeancounter1":1xob1lch said:
Crowder, I feel the same way. Not much can be done to stop them and if we do try to block their purchase of these operations wholesale they will soon cry "foul". Then some be nice Liberal will show them to the ACLU's door and then what.

How much of our country do you figure is held by direct foreign ownership? Whatever the amount it's too much!
I don't know the figures, but it's WAY too much. Guess we're all to blame.We've sold our Soul.There's no way, we'll ever retake what we've lost.As far as I can comment,the ACLU is straight out of Hell.They can only play the Devil's advocate for so long. :mad: