Towel Heads

Help Support CattleToday:

certherfbeef

Reaction score
Recently I received a warning about the use of this politically incorrect term, so please note, we all need to be more sensitive in our choice of words.

I have been informed the Islamic terrorists, who hate our guts and want to kill us, do not like to be called "Towel Heads," since the item they wear on their heads is not actually a towel, but in fact, a small folded sheet.

Therefore, from this point forward, please refer to them as "Little Sheet Heads."

Thank you for your support and compliance on this delicate matter.

Well it's going to take some getting used to. All this time I thought I was PC by calling them rag heads. Does that mean I can't use camel jockey anymore too?

I heard on the news yesterday (but it was early and I hadn't had my coffee yet so I can't remember where they were talking about) that police were now required to remove their shoes before entering a Muslim home to investigate terrorist activities. Guess it's a custom to remove your shoes in a Muslim home???? Give me a break-let's make sure to be nice to these idiots and not offend them even if they are blowing the Hell out of everything and everybody. :mad:

Rustler9":my1n1jnx said:
I heard on the news yesterday (but it was early and I hadn't had my coffee yet so I can't remember where they were talking about) that police were now required to remove their shoes before entering a Muslim home to investigate terrorist activities. Guess it's a custom to remove your shoes in a Muslim home???? Give me a break-let's make sure to be nice to these idiots and not offend them even if they are blowing the Hell out of everything and everybody. :mad:

The only reason I can see that cops would need to remove footwear is if they get a boot stuck in some muslims arse.

After reading the posts on this topic I know now that I am on the right Q & A board. I agree with all of ya!

J":3ez77r7n said:
After reading the posts on this topic I know now that I am on the right Q & A board. I agree with all of ya!

Well, you know us J. We are just trying to make sure we are politically correct at all times. :lol:

Michael Savage on radio yesterday made the comment that "Multi cultural diversity means multi perversion."
Makes sense to me. If you have a high standard in a culture, then go multi cultural, wouldn't that pervert the standard?

milesvb":21ub83ul said:
Rustler9":21ub83ul said:

The only reason I can see that cops would need to remove footwear is if they get a boot stuck in some muslims arse.

That was a law passed in one town somewhere way up north. Removing shoes wasnt the only thing they had to do though. They had to go through this whole "sensitivity towards Muslims" training. Here is a list of new measures those cops have to follow.

Not allowed to touch a Quran in a home.
Must remove shoes before entering.
Must give ample warning before entering a room (so they dont see a woman without "proper dress")
Not allowed to step on prayer carpets.
Must wait until suspect is done praying before detaining.

There are more, but I cant remember them.

05.07.20.RealSuicideBomb-X.gif