Tough vs Spanking ~

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
~ Tough Love vs. Spanking ~

(a psychological conundrum)

Most of America's populace think it improper to spank children,

so I have tried other methods to control my kids when they have one of "those moments."

One that I found effective is for me to just take the child
for a car ride and talk.

They usually calm down and stop misbehaving
after our car ride together.

I've included a photo below of one of my sessions
with my son, in case you would like to use the technique.

Sincerely,
A Friend
\

\

\

\

\

'
ATT113.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------

Where was that idea 20 years ago? The problem is my kids are adults now and I'm going through my 2nd childhood. I can see it now, me in a wheel chair being towed behind the car. Do wheel chairs have brakes? :shock: :shock:

I was raised in the late 50's through mid-70's.My children came into the same ages between 1983 and 2004. I usually tried talking to my kids and explaining to them the way things were and tried to give a reason why Daddy thought so.They also knew that "because I say so" was an option and when little Daddy had "five good reasons" to listen to what he said .Both are grown with their own children but they still love Dad and come to me with their questions most of the time.Was in court with each one once and that was because of lead deposits in their right foot so I can't complain.One is a corrections officer and the other is working part time and a full time Mom.Couldn't want more.

I love that picture - wouldn't do my kids much good tho - they'd think that was fun.

The first thought was of that screaming little face disappearing before your very eyes after you suddenly hit your brakes... :shock:

Absolutely hilarious!! My seven year old twin boys even enjoyed it. Had to print it so my wife could take it to work. Boone

Earl Thigpen":2p7y1rui said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's a good one! Does it work with teenagers????

I am sure you have to grease the hood of the car first - since they have a stronger grip.

Latest posts