Tough Question to answer

Help Support CattleToday:

Son of Butch":1aojw1m7 said:
skyhightree1":1aojw1m7 said:
I think this may be a good thing as average wells cost 7500 here for drilled wells

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Water-Well-Drill ... SwAKxWZw6t
online tracking ..... bot spyware....
I clicked on ebay link Sky posted above and today a message from ebay appeared in my inbox linking me to it
and asking me to take a closer look...in addition to recommending other drilling rigs for me...... grrrrr

That's weird.. It hasn't done that to me or when I was on my phone

skyhightree1":1wuq3k1g said:
Son of Butch":1wuq3k1g said:
skyhightree1":1wuq3k1g said:
I think this may be a good thing as average wells cost 7500 here for drilled wells

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Water-Well-Drill ... SwAKxWZw6t
I clicked on ebay link Sky posted above and today a message from ebay appeared in my inbox linking me to it
and asking me to take a closer look...in addition to recommending other drilling rigs for me...... grrrrr

Sounds like he needs an advertising blocker...Didn't affect mine........

Another good business is hauling dead bodies all over the US of A. It is an ongoing, steady, recession proof business and people are dying to keep you in business. I know somebody that does this and makes good money and is covered up with work.

jltrent":14gzvso3 said:
skyhightree1":14gzvso3 said:
Son of Butch":14gzvso3 said:

Sounds like he needs an advertising blocker...Didn't affect mine........

Another good business is hauling dead bodies all over the US of A. It is an ongoing, steady, recession proof business and people are dying to keep you in business. I know somebody that does this and makes good money and is covered up with work.

That is a good business im sure never thought of it. I am sure you can make tons of $$

Caustic Burno":2ghr4g1h said:
sstterry":2ghr4g1h said:
M-5":2ghr4g1h said:
They are paying welders in VA 20k a month

I took welding 40 years ago in my father's shop class, you can just go ahead and sign me up!! :shock:

The trades are in demand on the gulf coast.

The men with local welding shops around here are doing okay themselves.

jltrent":16r15uer said:

Bet the conversation leaves a lot to be desired. But you'd never have a road trip argument.

jltrent":3hn6sgti said:

I've heard owning a brothel is like owning a money making machine, but not sure how far or if $15K will go or work in that endeavor. He might have to operate it by hand till he can hire some employees.....

greybeard":1onju0qi said:
jltrent":1onju0qi said:

I've heard owning a brothel is like owning a money making machine, but not sure how far or if $15K will go or work in that endeavor. He might have to operate it by hand till he can hire some employees.....
:lol:

greybeard":22asdx2l said:
jltrent":22asdx2l said:

Oh no I seen this on T.V. all he needs to do is find a camper to operate out of! And for paying his employees as long as his costumers pay in advance it won't be a problem!

Latest posts