Tornadoes galore

Help Support CattleToday:

Its been a doozy of a storm. Last count, I believe, was 16 dead thus far. My heart goes out to all those who are adversely affected.

Sky, apparently 1 person died from damage from one of those tornados. Supposedly the Dominion Power building collapsed as a result of the tornado, and that was when the person was killed.

:( :(

We're still getting rain, and more rain and then a little bit more rain, from the outer bands of that byatch, Florence.

Workinonit Farm":t8q4te56 said:
Its been a doozy of a storm. Last count, I believe, was 16 dead thus far. My heart goes out to all those who are adversely affected.

Sky, apparently 1 person died from damage from one of those tornados. Supposedly the Dominion Power building collapsed as a result of the tornado, and that was when the person was killed.

We're still getting rain, and more rain and then a little bit more rain, from the outer bands of that byatch, Florence.

I never understood someone wishing for pain and suffering for people. That's what they are doing wishing for a hurricane.
Watch the water as it gets the most fatalities in a hurricane.

Caustic Burno":35pnmfvu said:
Workinonit Farm":35pnmfvu said:

I never understood someone wishing for pain and suffering for people. That's what they are doing wishing for a hurricane.
Watch the water as it gets the most fatalities in a hurricane.

Other than the tornado, and 1 person having a heart attack, as far as I know, it has been the water that caused the deaths. It usually is the water.

Back at the end of May, when we had that unexpected drenching, 3 people died in that little number. Cause of death??? The 1st two people tried to drive through rushing water, the car got washed down aways, they got out of the car, and each drowned as a result. The 3rd death, person was washed down a river, unable to be reached during a water rescue (the had been at a river).

Workinonit Farm":19qb36e1 said:

Yea its been a mess all I done is move trees out roads so far

Sky, it has been nothing here like what you have had but my son has been on VDOT the last 2 nights cleaning up from some downed trees and washouts and such, as well as others in that residency working days. Some minor mud into roads and such. I heard about some tornado watches and such didn't know it was that close to you. Stay safe.
Our rain should end here by noon today then 3 days of sun and drying. I cannot imagine what it will be like down in the carolinas to try to get back to normal.

farmerjan":2o3dt8pu said:
Sky, it has been nothing here like what you have had but my son has been on VDOT the last 2 nights cleaning up from some downed trees and washouts and such, as well as others in that residency working days. Some minor mud into roads and such. I heard about some tornado watches and such didn't know it was that close to you. Stay safe.
Our rain should end here by noon today then 3 days of sun and drying. I cannot imagine what it will be like down in the carolinas to try to get back to normal.

Yea been pretty rough I will post a few pics yall stay safe too we had a total of 16 tornadoes they said

gizmom":2oa79gqq said:
The scary part of hurricanes is the tornadoes it spawns. My heart breaks for the folks in these flooded areas. It is going to teakettle a long time to find normal after this storm.

Gizmom

Everyone figured they were clear but then bam tornadoes

JW IN VA":1s9it5jg said:
skyhightree1":1s9it5jg said:
It's rough we will be working most of the night

Probably have to buy a dump truck to go to the bank. :D

:lol: I appreciate the work as I get it but definitely was not wanting tornadoes.. I don't want to buy one I figured you may bring down your flat bed and haul it for me :)

Latest posts