Tornado

Help Support CattleToday:

karlie45

Reaction score
A tornado hit my county today. It tore up some cabins on a lake that my family and I vacation on in the summer. Acording to the radio, it wasnt too far from my house when the tornado died up. (sorry guys, not pictures or even a visual discription, I was down in the basement, huddled beneith the steps holding on to the radio and a cell phone :oops: )

I hear about these natural disastors all the time, and I just sluff it off. This just hit way to close to home for ME, and I dont even have any damage done to anything! I can't immagine what it's like for the people that got hit! So please, send your prayers to my neck of the woods for a quick cleanup and happy weather, I know next time I hear about some natural disastor, I will send my prayers that way.

Yeah,well-at least you got a basement!! I don't even have a good barditch~~ :lol:
Prayers sent to all---are you in the flood zone?? Lots of rain above Texas..hope all are ok..

karlie45":1n7qtzhu said:
A tornado hit my county today. It tore up some cabins on a lake that my family and I vacation on in the summer. Acording to the radio, it wasnt too far from my house when the tornado died up. (sorry guys, not pictures or even a visual discription, I was down in the basement, huddled beneith the steps holding on to the radio and a cell phone :oops: )

I hear about these natural disastors all the time, and I just sluff it off. This just hit way to close to home for ME, and I dont even have any damage done to anything! I can't immagine what it's like for the people that got hit! So please, send your prayers to my neck of the woods for a quick cleanup and happy weather, I know next time I hear about some natural disastor, I will send my prayers that way.

Karlie,
Glad you all are ok.. those twisters can sure do the damage. I have seen it firsthand, and you sure got to respect them. I have seen them completely level a solid brick home. Getting in that basement was a smart thing to do.