Top 3 Favorite Things your Dog or Pet Love

Help Support CattleToday:

M-5":jh81dpaw said:
I wish weenie dogs came in full size packages. They are by far the best personality of a dog ever created. I posted several months ago about our outside weenie dog dying. I don't remember if I told of my wifes miniature Datsun . About a month ago She calls me frantic cause max is missing and she has looked everywhere he is nowhere to be found I get home look for him and nothing. the next day she post on facebook and she has folks everywhere looking for the little turd. this was on Thursday. Nothing is being found and she is just miserable cause he is missing. I admit it was lonely without the little SOB around. Friday evening after I get home He is still nowhere to be found. Just before bed I tell her that it looks like hes gone and we will have to just move on. we go to bed and about 1030 or 11pm I hear a knock on the back door. I get up and answer it and it a young man from about 3 miles thru the woods and 5 or 6 miles around the road saying he thinks he has our dog. I go out and sure enough the little be nice is the seat wagging his tail. he said the dog was there fri morning and thought it was one of his other neighbors and stayed around his house all day . that night he got on facebook and seen a post about it and didn't want to wait till morning to bring him home. He was so happy to be home I don't think he slept a wink that night. we still don't know what happened if he wandered off or someone picked him up but she keeps a watchful eye out for him now. and he wants his belly rubbed and grunts while you do it.
Glad to hear about the good outcome. Hard not to fall in love with the little devils. Mine is really pretty worthless except for just loving on. She does a pretty good job of being adn "alarm dog". If someone drives up she barks like she's a bad dude. I've had one most of my adult life. I always got a kick out of watching her and the great pyrenees "fighting" their vicious fights. It was hillarious. 12 lbs vs 100 lbs. Doxie always won. :lol: :lol:

Bigfoot":3t3p1jdr said:
1. 4 wheeler rides
2. Any kind of gunfire
3. Treeing squirrels

Mine will sit on the mule all day if you get a gun thinks we are going squirrel hunting.
Other than squirrels she is with me 24/7 thinking she needs to help.
Jack Russell's are very entertaining and loyal big dogs in a little package.

Caustic Burno":3kwnuea8 said:
Bigfoot":3kwnuea8 said:
1. 4 wheeler rides
2. Any kind of gunfire
3. Treeing squirrels

Mine will sit on the mule all day if you get a gun thinks we are going squirrel hunting.
Tickles me the way your atitude about that little dog has changed from the beginning to now

M-5":fb06v5n8 said:
TexasBred":fb06v5n8 said:
My weenie dog loves the belly rubs, chewing on any toy that has stuffing in it so she can eventually make a hole and pull out all the stuffing and lastly giving the cat pure he//.

I wish weenie dogs came in full size packages.

Um, they do, and always have.

dun":j6rxdti2 said:
Caustic Burno":j6rxdti2 said:
Bigfoot":j6rxdti2 said:
1. 4 wheeler rides
2. Any kind of gunfire
3. Treeing squirrels

Tickles me the way your atitude about that little dog has changed from the beginning to now

That little girl had some rough puppy year she wasn't worth killing most of the time. Wife actually stopped me from shooting her one day. When she got about year and half she lined out.

Luca Brasi":22z49b0g said:
M-5":22z49b0g said:
TexasBred":22z49b0g said:
My weenie dog loves the belly rubs, chewing on any toy that has stuffing in it so she can eventually make a hole and pull out all the stuffing and lastly giving the cat pure he//.

I wish weenie dogs came in full size packages.

Um, they do, and always have.

Im referring to full size as being Knee high and 60# minimum. If you could get that personality in a dog with a size of a lab you would have something special.

Dave has found something else he loves, the wild turkey. If he isn't careful he might loose a favorite activity. I let him ride in the truck cab with me a lot but with him going nutty whenever we see a deer and now turkeys that activity might come to an end. This morning we went on a ride across the farm through the previous soybean field. As we drove through some tall yellow weeds two Toms or Jakes jumped up and took off right in front of the truck, literally thought Dave was going to go through the front window. He's my buddy but he may now be demoted to the bed with a tie down all the time.

Flo - Weenie Dog
1. Chasing squirrels or imaginary squirrels in the back yard
2. Sitting on the back of the couch and barking at car/4 wheelers
3. Killing any animal smaller than her

Helen - Weenie Dog
1. Sleeping under blankets
2. Tearing the stuffing out of squeeky toys
3. Drinking water off the walk in shower floor or toilet water

Oscar - orange cat
1. Shedding hair - world class if there were such a category
2. Hunting - I've bragged online here before about seeing him catch, kill and eat a full grown grey RAT
3. a 3 way tie between Sleeping - drinking from toilet - and nosing around anywhere he shouldn't

millstreaminn":k73gdnit said:
Flo - Weenie Dog

Helen - Weenie Dog

Your's does this too?? I thought something was wrong. Mine licks the concrete on the carport and patio and she absolutely has to have a blanket to burrow under to take her naps.

TexasBred":13ol5d75 said:
millstreaminn":13ol5d75 said:
Flo - Weenie Dog

Helen - Weenie Dog

Your's does this too?? I thought something was wrong. Mine licks the concrete on the carport and patio and she absolutely has to have a blanket to burrow under to take her naps.

I kinda like them napping with me on the couch in the winter, but in the summer, 2 hot water bottles is the last thing I want sleeping on me...

Squirrels then more squirrels followed by anything that flutters or squeaks
Think she owns the mule
Lastly thinks she is a cow dog loves to hang off an ear when one gets to close, absolutely hilarious to watch a Jack Russell go get the cows and bring them in.
Forgot tries to kill all leaf blowers at any given opportunity.

greybeard":3409e85z said:
Evidently, my dog loves licking his gonads and pecker more than anything else--well, almost anything else....but almost all that's gonna come to a halt on March 16 when the vet gets done.
Has his habits changed :lol: Bet he was sore for a while.

greybeard":2he251ht said:
Evidently, my dog loves licking his gonads and pecker more than anything else--well, almost anything else....but almost all that's gonna come to a halt on March 16 when the vet gets done.
My dad had a huge big ol' male dog that just came to his house. Daddy loved him but he stayed gone most of the time and had at least one litter of puppies by evey bytch dog in town. . Somebody told Dad to have him neutered and he would stay at home so he took him and had the job done. Dog hadn't been home 24 hours and disappeared again for a couple of days. Dad was telling the guys at the domino hall about it and of them said "He// Dick don't worry about, he will be back. He's just out cancelling all those appointments he had already made". :lol: :lol:

Latest posts