tool box essentials

Help Support CattleToday:

Curved jaw vice grips with the wire cutter are more useful than fencing pliers in my opinion. On a side note I have yet to find a better pair of locking pliers than the irwin brand vice grips. None I have found are as good.

TexasBred":2jnnw8je said:
Never realized so many folks had fencing problems. I have a small took kit with a few combination wrenches in it, a crescent wrench, small hammer, pliers, flat and phillips head screwdriver and a box cutter. Probably got a few odd screws, bolts and nails in it as well.

If you had trees like we have trees you'd know about fence problems.

i always keep a utility knife on me.. lightweight plastic one.. always extremely sharp.

TennesseeTuxedo":34jg5rf1 said:
TexasBred":34jg5rf1 said:
Never realized so many folks had fencing problems. I have a small took kit with a few combination wrenches in it, a crescent wrench, small hammer, pliers, flat and phillips head screwdriver and a box cutter. Probably got a few odd screws, bolts and nails in it as well.

I reckon so....or you guys could get rid of all those trees on your fence lines. :hide:

TexasBred":3txra6zj said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3txra6zj said:
TexasBred":3txra6zj said:

I reckon so....or you guys could get rid of all those trees on your fence lines. :hide:

All in due time grasshopper.

callmefence":2gljvkzj said:
Welder generator, cutting torch, air compressor. Angle grinder, bandsaw. Don't leave home without em.
If I don't have the tool. I can make it.
Wish I could talk myself into buying a welding generator. Dont have a lot of use for it but the times i have to load the welder, generator, and plasma cutter, it makes me wish I had one

Latest posts