Took "Buzzy" for another trail ride

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
I know my day doesn't hold a candle to yours for adventure,but I had a little fun..
First,I saw 2 buck deer by the river under the bridge.. They both had 4 tines on one side..Not too sure how to count those-some would say 8 point,some 4 point. One saw me,but wouldn't leave the shade,the other didn't even look up. Both fat.
Went by HEB--still a mess-checking out the checker took my hat off the headrest to hang the bag on the seatback,then sat the hat on the headrest.
I needed to get to Dr appointment,so didn't notice--well,hat blew off somewhere between there and there,and was gone when I got back to look!! Straw hat with sunflowers and daises around the brim,and a tie...Ok,stopped at Tractor Supply for a new one.GOTTA
have a hat in this weather!
While at HEB went by lottery machine--put in my dollor (BIG spender) 5.00 popped up! Oh No,did I goof? Then it rolled up to 6.00!
Sombody put money in,didn't get their ticket!! So now I have 3 megamillion,3Tx lotto--either would be nice.. :) ;-)
Dr fussed at me for not checking blood sugar, :oops: so got a new meter that doesn't need so much blood (135 this morning)
Sped on home,noticing I try to keep my heels down and useing leg aids---Don't know why I do that,laughed a lot at myself.
Mocking birds singing,creapmirtle blooms blowing down the sidewalk like red and white snow flurries.
Mabe it'll get cooler soon so I can get out more..
By y'all :wave:

Sounds like you had fun. Be careful in this heat. Your town sounds very "buzzy' friendly. I doubt I could do that in Alvarado. I'd get run over.

There are some places I'd like to go to that I can't-not without running down the street :frowns: :cry: -Farmers Market,Ladies of Charity thrift shop~~~BUT new sidewalks are in the works,hope to see them soon. :banana: :clap:

Can I be your man if you win a lottery over $1M? I could cook dinner and clean house for my keep. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HerefordSire":21v5zima said:
Can I be your man if you win a lottery over $1M? I could cook dinner and clean house for my keep. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
You'd have to like cats~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~a lot :lol2:

I didn't win the lottery :frowns:
However,I saw two fawns under the bridge this time. The were pretty much adult size,but still had spots..They didn't see me. :)
It was almost nearly kinda sorta coolish this morning :banana: Gives me some hope the door to goshdarn is starting to close.

Latest posts