too much milk vs cheap tool

Help Support CattleToday:

I told yall about all them good groceries Sky has been eating :lol2:

Never have bent a ratchet before I broke the socket. PB Blaster is your friend. Like MMagis said, may need the hot wrench.

hillbilly beef man":1x62q9wa said:
dun":1x62q9wa said:
Do they still stand behind them like they used to?

Yes they do. I keep a bucket to put my broken craftsman and Kobalts in and return them when I get several.
Does kobalt have the same deal as craftsman?

Lol they do stand behind their tools craftsman and harbor freight I know for sure snap on too I got a ton of harbor freight tools for my guys but snap on and craftsman in the shop. King now you tell me lol pb blaster was applied 2 times a day for 5 days

Aaron":38sw8oss said:
You didn't break the HF bar. In fact your a multi-millionaire now. Brand new revolutionary bar design with a gentle curve in it. Should start selling them at $80 a pop. Isn't that what all the tool manufacturers do? Who wants a straight bar? Curved is the new sexy tool to have in your cabinet.

Yaa. But ya need'a right hand and'a left hand for da complete set.

Stocker Steve":eff6ezo3 said:
Aaron":eff6ezo3 said:
You didn't break the HF bar. In fact your a multi-millionaire now. Brand new revolutionary bar design with a gentle curve in it. Should start selling them at $80 a pop. Isn't that what all the tool manufacturers do? Who wants a straight bar? Curved is the new sexy tool to have in your cabinet.

Yaa. But ya need'a right hand and'a left hand for da complete set.

Your talking about the limited edition set in a pine wood case. They retail for $424.99.

Fresh Water is one of the best penetrating liquids there is.

Stanley actually makes some pretty good, cheap, tools. I started buying them a while back from Wal-Mart after getting POed with Craftsman. Wal-Mart will swap them out no questions asked. I buy them for the guys at work also for their trucks. They do minor work with hand tools and are more likely to lose them than break them.

Brute 23":3jd7lttr said:

Stanley actually makes some pretty good, cheap, tools. I started buying them a while back from Wal-Mart after getting POed with Craftsman. Wal-Mart will swap them out no questions asked. I buy them for the guys at work also for their trucks. They do minor work with hand tools and are more likely to lose them than break them.

If you apply your workmanship quality to hand tools like you do fencing you should only buy SnapON top quality tools. Using inferior tools make sure you wear a face shield.

M-5":2an1m7ez said:
Brute 23":2an1m7ez said:

If you apply your workmanship quality to hand tools like you do fencing you should only buy SnapON top quality tools. Using inferior tools make sure you wear a face shield.

If Stanley tools broke as much as Gaucho wire I would.

ga.prime":3lj0puep said:
Might oughta put some anti-seize compound on those nuts and bolts before you put them back on.
A semi-interesting note about anti-seize. Milk of magnesia works really well for that purpose. It's particularly effective for very tight heating elements in an iron base.

ga.prime":1gvuwf85 said:
Might oughta put some anti-seize compound on those nuts and bolts before you put them back on.

Any bolt I take loose that I may have to deal with again I always do but this was a lug nut on a dump truck so not putting that on them.

skyhightree1":2d3b5dht said:
ga.prime":2d3b5dht said:

Any bolt I take loose that I may have to deal with again I always do but this was a lug nut on a dump truck so not putting that on them.
We put anti-seize on lug nuts haven`t had any problems

Latest posts