too funny not to share

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie

Reaction score
Just got off of the phone with a paleontologist friend who stayed at my house about ten years ago. He reminded me of an incident I had forgotten.

He was in the Paluxy River mapping dino tracks with folks visiting from several museums as well as about 15 college students. They do this work on the limestone beds during droughts. Dino tracks are cleaned delicately with paint brushes and such non-abrasive utensils. They are photographed and measured and records are kept before the next flood takes a layer out and exposes the next layer. Do you get a picture?

So we are out in the dry river bed observing the work and all of the sudden this little girl from college starts screaming and running to us from the cedar breaks up on the river bank. She has on tight blue jean shorts and can't quite get them pulled up while running full speed and none of us know what the heck she's running from. She hits the limestone river bed and starts jumping and dancing in circles trying to get a feather duster out of her back pocket. She finally got her short up and was no longer exposing herself to everyone. LOL

Apparently she had to go relieve herself. She decided to sneak off from everyone up into the cedar breaks and forgot she had stuck that feather duster in her back pocket. She squatted and the feather duster brushed up against her backside sort of tickling it and she thought she had gotten on top of some critter. As she ran from that "critter" it remained attached (in her back pocket).

We laughed until we cried at that poor little kid. She was so embarrassed. She still needed to go relieve herself on top of everything else. Poor kid. It is a good thing no one was running a video cam or else this probably would have made one of the prime time home video shows.

One of the funniest experiences I have ever witnessed.

Now that's funny. Poor kid probably thought a rattler was hung in her britches and ready to bite. :clap: :clap:

Cal

:lol: :lol: I bet she was glad the digital cameras weren't invented. Nowhere would have been safe. I once watched a girl do something similar when she stood in an ant bed too long except she started stripping her clothes off and I was wandering WHAT THE ......!

Latest posts