Tons of pics

Help Support CattleToday:

K2011

Reaction score
sorry for posting so many pics all the time but it gives me somthing to do! lol but yeah here are some from yesterday...
ha anyone know why some/all horses do this with their lip? it's like they just get lazy and let it hang lol
53cabaff.jpg

Tiger-striped calf "Teddy"
ffca21b3.jpg

Teddy and his bff "Baldie"
c26872af.jpg

I love his hoof color...I don't think (or can't remember) ever having a calf with those color hooves.
872bdcb6.jpg

"Clown face" was hungry!!
0cc9d5ae.jpg

His full blood sister from last year is on the far left of the pic
7c5c7273.jpg

"Head Bobber" I've never seen a cow bob their head so much when they walk..this is one very fat cow!
d08cf937.jpg

One of the de-horned heifers...
8f1974c8.jpg

"Dice"..also a de-horned heifer
62a4c721.jpg

Baled what little hay was out there about 2 or 3 years ago we made close to 25 or 30 I think out there...yesterday 3 1/2 bales!! we've only got 25 so far this year...that's not even hardly enough for the 1st month...in one place! (we have 2 places)
a2b2a3d7.jpg

1c1e5b62.jpg

The old haybale blind...I'm thinking about re-placing the hay and then selling it...
04b216a4.jpg

The hay rake back together after a fresh coat of paint
c73c7a4d.jpg

18c1ba80.jpg

e0104eb7.jpg

the 1st bale
a8e3802d.jpg

ha fooling around with the ol' 3000
002121e7.jpg

My heifer calf
0c210df4.jpg

Tired, tired baby
8d08198a.jpg

48e056ed.jpg

b367a598.jpg

"Casper" my cow with her "troop" (she was the baby sitter)
db997e4c.jpg

"Tuffy's" baby wanted milk!
3ac52896.jpg

The bull got all excited when the cows came down to the fence
0a710cd5.jpg

i love looking at your pics.your calves look so good.love the pic of the 3000 popping the wheelie.ive got a 6000 that i used to pop wheelies on raking hay.

alacattleman":22lhdd2d said:
head bobber got a foot problem?

Not that I'm aware of...or no she doesn't...her feet must look bad huh?

alacattleman":36t72gbf said:
K2011":36t72gbf said:
alacattleman":36t72gbf said:
head bobber got a foot problem?

Not that I'm aware of...or no she doesn't...her feet must look bad huh?
can't tell that, but the head bobbing could be from sore foot

She's not limping or anything to point to a foot sore, but she has done this for as long as I can remember...I always thought she had a good song in her head or something!! lol :lol2: :lol2:

probably just her then.... i know some simm cattle are prone too foot problems. especially those due too mineral deficiency

Some really good ones there, thanks for sharing them. That one cow, she might need a "Wide Load" sign hung on her tail to be legal. :lol2:
And the calf too impatient to wait for Mom to stand up to nurse, that was funny. Your heifer calf is cute as she can be. And hardly any flies, nice.

As always great looking calves. Didn't see you on any of the tractors. I still use an old 2000 occasionally. I remember when we thought that was all we needed and the 3000 was the big tractor. What happened to the front bumper?

kenny thomas":1alil6ce said:
As always great looking calves. Didn't see you on any of the tractors. I still use an old 2000 occasionally. I remember when we thought that was all we needed and the 3000 was the big tractor. What happened to the front bumper?

I/We have no idea what happened...even though we've had this tractor for ever it seems...but when we got it, the bumper was like that...

kenny thomas":3ok0ov28 said:

That is going to be very soon probably....my grandfather is getting older and he almost isn't able to get on and off the tractor but he LOVES doing "farm work"...it worries us like crazy but it's kinda hard to tell him that maybe it's time for me to rake the hay, and open the gates to help sort the cows.

Love the brindle; of course.
Good loking cattle in general and sorry about the hay.

Latest posts