Tom Petty

Help Support CattleToday:

who is tom petty. Don;t think he is any kin to Richard Petty.

dun":15fuhen8 said:

Musician/singer. Had a band, 'Tom Petty and The Heart Breakers". Also provided the voice of the boyfriend "Lucky", of the character "Lou-Anne" on the 'King Of The Hill' cartoon. His singing voice was similar to Bob Dylan.

Workinonit Farm":1w5igali said:
dun":1w5igali said:

Musician/singer. Had a band, 'Tom Petty and The Heart Breakers". Also provided the voice for the character "Lou-Anne" on the 'King Of The Hill' cartoon. His singing voice was similar to Bob Dylan.
hate that he died and God bless him, didn't like his music though....

Nesikep":393y71mq said:
Holy #%$$... I've seen him twice, great shows, really enjoy a lot of his music..

I finally got to see him this summer..on the tour he was just wrapping up..one of those guys who can play 2 hours straight and you will know every song. Rock n roll lost another great today.

HDRider":1y8gwuub said:
Did the south proud.
Yes sir, especially the great state of Florida. I still enjoy the story about how he received guitar lessons from Don Felder. Some amazing musicians came from Gainesville around that time

And here's a song that isn't well known, and could be played a little more these days.. At the time, it also held the record for the song that was written, recorded and released in the shortest amount of time (under 24 hrs IIRC)
[youtube]https://youtu.be/OT2rb7ac3_4[/youtube]

Workinonit Farm":1siuq5q8 said:
dun":1siuq5q8 said:

Musician/singer. Had a band, 'Tom Petty and The Heart Breakers". Also provided the voice of the boyfriend "Lucky", of the character "Lou-Anne" on the 'King Of The Hill' cartoon. His singing voice was similar to Bob Dylan.
Why would you answer a shiite question like that?

ga.prime":1wv7dwjg said:
Workinonit Farm":1wv7dwjg said:
dun":1wv7dwjg said:

:???: :???: :???: :???:

What are you talking about?

ga.prime":oiudgwf9 said:
Workinonit Farm":oiudgwf9 said:
dun":oiudgwf9 said:

Maybe because I really don;t know who he is or have ever heard anything he might have sang or played, whichever he does. I looked him upon google and still don;t know who or what he was.

Latest posts