Todays Hunt/ Accident

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
Well numbers were way day on the # of deer we jumped and killed but we killed 11 and a friend of mine killed a ford... My ford while shooting at a medium size buck :lol2: I wasn't mad its a hunting/farm/work truck

ResizedImage_1416113065938_zpsdea0df3e.jpg

ResizedImage_1416113096970_zps197988fd.jpg

If this happened on our place, the idiot would be banned from our ranch. There is no room in the hunting world for people who are this stupid. Really glad you are nowhere near where i am. Not only did this loser shoot it once, but he double tapped a truck. A TRUCK..... :2cents:

cowgirl8":fmfikm2w said:
If this happened on our place, the idiot would be banned from our ranch. There is no room in the hunting world for people who are this stupid. Really glad you are nowhere near where i am. Not only did this loser shoot it once, but he double tapped a truck. A TRUCK..... :2cents:

:hat:

This is why I refuse to hunt with dog and all the road hunting idiots that can't be bothered to actually go out into the woods and hunt.

TennesseeTuxedo":3bnttuj5 said:
cowgirl8":3bnttuj5 said:

lol why must you quote that fool so I see what it says darn you double t... trust and believe you couldn't be as happy as I am that you are no where near me. we use buckshot here when using dogs it was 1 shot with 2 buckshots that hit it. its dented not double tapped its dents not holes.

Toad":3bnttuj5 said:
This is why I refuse to hunt with dog and all the road hunting idiots that can't be bothered to actually go out into the woods and hunt.

lol we were in the woods.

Accidents happen quickly and unexpected. I'm not going to judge because I wasn't there. But to shoot a truck by accident is kind of wreck less. IMO Years ago my Dad shot the mirror off my Blazer, trying to kill a hog. He said he never thought about the barrel being lower than the scope in the heat of the moment. How did it happen Sky? Buckshot will kill you also.

hg we were in the woods we both dropped our dogs out in the woods we both had tried to get our trucks out of shooting range but my trucks full size so stuck out longer into the road that one back portion. we were walking back and deer ran between us and trucks and he shot after it got to other side of the road 2 pellets hit my truck. If he had shot between trucks he would shot it all up.

It's pretty apparent that the truck was in the way. Or maybe the deer was trying to hide behind the truck. You guy's might need to hold a safety meeting, could save a lot of heart aches. I'm sure you guy's had a fun time, good luck and stay safe.

skyhightree1":230ptymx said:
TennesseeTuxedo":230ptymx said:
cowgirl8":230ptymx said:

lol why must you quote that fool so I see what it says darn you double t... trust and believe you couldn't be as happy as I am that you are no where near me. we use buckshot here when using dogs it was 1 shot with 2 buckshots that hit it. its dented not double tapped its dents not holes.

If one does not understand a person, one tends to regard them as a fool.

hg the hunt master was passed had a meeting before we looked for dogs this morning he was fined and rule made.

Ds he was using fed premium 000 3" and I thought the same

jedstivers":e7tjezjw said:
Not saying names or anything but there's some people I'm thankful I don't understand.
:lol2: :tiphat:

Sky you need to come hunting up here in the mountains. Last deer I shot was in my underwear out my bedroom window. That was about 8 years ago and after it got that easy it just wasn't as fun as in the past.

Latest posts