Today

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman

Reaction score
Had a very nice surprise today. Got a phone call from Isomade.
He was in my area today looking at some cattle.
We hade a good dinner and a nice chat.
A very nice gentleman.He wouldn't let me buy the dinner though.
Thanks Tim for the dinner and nice visit.

Cal

highgrit":5kq4qsx2 said:
Glad y'all got to meet. How's the deer hunting looking??

Deer hunting is looking excellent in my neck of the woods Highgrit. I have several big buck pic on the trail cam.
Tomorrow morning the big season for gun starts.Going to be in my blind when the sun rises.
Got my sights set on a big bodied wide rack 11 pointer.

Cal

Calman":dx1txxzy said:

Cal

Couldn't you have pretended you were busy or out of town or something ?
At least made him buy dinner ? :D

Was he in the multicolored VW micro bus? Probably scared all the deer off.

Glad you got to meet up with another CT member.

cross_7":2pfe1wf1 said:
Calman":2pfe1wf1 said:

Cal

Couldn't you have pretended you were busy or out of town or something ?
At least made him buy dinner ? :D

Well, Calman just said Isomade wouldn't let Calman buy dinner--didn't say for certain that Iso didn't pay for both.

I enjoyed seeing Cal today. Hopefully I'll be back that way and we can visit longer. Y'all don't tell Cal but he let slip where his hunting spot was, so I'm sitting in his stand now. I'm gonna sit here all night and kill a big 12 pointer before he even gets up. :D

Calman":1gd72761 said:

Cal
That's alright Cal I know you have to say nice things here on the boards, but I have met Isom and I know exactly how you feel.

At first sight your not sure if Isom is a man or a woman or some kind of mix breed foreign visitor but then when he talks you know for sure he is a San Francisco native transplanted in Oklahoma dressed in a cowboy hat and green spandex wearing boots and spurs with a feathered boa around his neck
I know you have seen some thingsin your travels Cal but I am sure nothing prepared you for that meeting with Isom
You have my prayers because you will never be the same

Angus Cowman":2z3jf80h said:
Calman":2z3jf80h said:

Cal
That's alright Cal I know you have to say nice things here on the boards, but I have met Isom and I know exactly how you feel.

At first sight your not sure if Isom is a man or a woman or some kind of mix breed foreign visitor but then when he talks you know for sure he is a San Francisco native transplanted in Oklahoma dressed in a cowboy hat and green spandex wearing boots and spurs with a feathered boa around his neck
I know you have seen some thingsin your travels Cal but I am sure nothing prepared you for that meeting with Isom

I've smoked no dope, but chewed rope, danced, French romanced, be niced, farted, fought, won, lost, shot the moon and drove big trucks. I've been to Woodville, Maine, Spain, Spokane, and Fort Wayne, seen three world fairs, been shot at, shot up, shot down, been around the world twice, looked danger in the face, and seen goats breed in the marketplace, but I ain't never seen no weird benice like the weird benice that happens around Isom. :wave: ;-)

Angus Cowman":mfo5jf72 said:
Calman":mfo5jf72 said:

Cal

You forgot to mention that my boots are hot pink Ostrich skin. And that's my favorite outfit by the way. :nod:

I wasent going to tell it but after Iso shot my 12 pointer I'm gonna.
After the dinner at the armadillo café, Iso wanted to look over the western wear store there.
He started right off the bat looking at pink vests, said he had a thang about pink.
Then when this young lady came over to the womens department, where I followed Iso, and they started this conversation about
Pink pom pom's and pink tights.When she left I came out from behind the coat rack where I was hiding and told Iso I had to leave and go feed cattle.

Cal

Angus Cowman":2m7ndtpi said:

Scary part is that word circulating from out of San Francisco is that he don't wear no drawers under that getup.

TexasBred":15wgs4am said:
Angus Cowman":15wgs4am said:

Scary part is that word circulating from out of San Francisco is that he don't wear no drawers under that getup.
Now that's just uncalled for TB. Great image in my mind now. Ugh

Latest posts