To the Unregistered

Help Support CattleToday:

Beef11

Reaction score
At the bottom of the page it says who all is registered and online it also says that there are 40 guests online right now. I never was a guest i just signed up. It was really easy and then i got a voice on hear. I'm just curious about the people who just read the posts but aren't signed up. Sign on and tell me whats crackin.

Beef11":2n5kd806 said:
At the bottom of the page it says who all is registered and online it also says that there are 40 guests online right now. I never was a guest i just signed up. It was really easy and then i got a voice on hear. I'm just curious about the people who just read the posts but aren't signed up. Sign on and tell me whats crackin.

I think that there are hundreds of fans who just want to watch the banter of caustic, crowder, flaboy, etc.

Or maybe there just from Crowder's family and like to watch through the keyhole.

Personally I think they are all of Crowder's girlfriends. I've heard it's a "Large" crowd! :lol: :lol:

cfpinz":381b88n4 said:
Personally I think they are all of Crowder's girlfriends. I've heard it's a "Large" crowd! :lol: :lol:
That is waaaay bad! :lol: :lol:

I personally can't wait to shake her hand. Am thinking a plaque or something is in order for her. :lol:

8 straight posts off topic, I'd say we're in the midst of a hijack! Crowder, when you wake up and read this tomorrow morning, NAMETAGS. We will all definitely need them.

cypressfarms":173v8kd9 said:
8 straight posts off topic, I'd say we're in the midst of a hijack! Crowder, when you wake up and read this tomorrow morning, NAMETAGS. We will all definitely need them.
OH MY GOSH!! You're right! And I was sooo tryin' to make sure I didn't offend anyone. I guess we better grow an extra layer of skin 'cuz we all just offended a few on here who can't stand hijackin'.

Caustic Burno":34q6hs7s said:
How many different ways can you spell Bubba?

5.gif

Bubba1,Bubba2,Buuba3,Bubba4, what comes after 4 ma?

Caustic Burno":2mwuj9g2 said:
How many different ways can you spell Bubba?

Hmmm .....

Bubba
Buba
Bobba
Boba
Bubbah
Bubah
Bobbah
Bobah

bubba
buba
bobba
boba
bubbah
bubah
bobbah
bobah

Bubb Ah
Bub Ah
Bobb Ah
Bob Ah
Bubb Ah
Bub Ah
Bobb Ah
Bob Ah

bubb ah
bub ah
bobb ah
bob ah
bubb ah
bub ah
bobb ah
bob ah

I think I could go on for a few more. But you get my drift.

No matter, it is all in the family. 8)

Bez!

Latest posts