To the big house he will go...

Help Support CattleToday:

The sad thing to me is that if and when that girl has children of her own she will likely beat the crap out of them. It's a cycle like welfare. Mom and Dad spend their whole lives on welfare so the kids likely will, too, because they think it's normal. Mom and Dad beat their kids so those kids will likely beat THEIR kids because they think it's normal. Well it's NOT normal, and the REAL pu##ys are the ones that don't have the guts and the decency to break the cycle. I'm not talking about spankings or other punishment here. That's a part of raisng children. I'm talking about grown men and women who think it's just fine and dandy to beat the crap out of a child, even their own child. Jesus. :roll:

Whats rediculous is if you ask this guy why he "disiplines" like that he will say some thing like .... because you have to so you kids not running around ________ (fill in the blank). You want to ask this guy.... So how did that tough love work out for you? :roll: Other than the fact its wrong to beat your children.... it doesn't work.

Latest posts