To our Australian Friends

Help Support CattleToday:

Steel may be the way to go, but definitely check if you can get bundles and how much it is going to cost you. My husband and I own a fabrication company that specializes in farm steel items- prices are tripling and availability is almost non existent unless you are buying in bulk. Lots of back ordered and late shipments these days. In Southern Minnesota, we would not be able to get away with PVC as it shatters when the weather turns, wood has had inventory issues as well. Sorry to be a ray of frigging sunshine, umm it was 40 in Minnesota and Sunny today, yayyy!

No, I've never seen them. Probably something that people would be trying to flog in those tree changer lyfestyle type magazines.
Ironbark would be the timber of choice here and now a lot of drill pipe hammered in is being used especially with the dog and kangaroo exclusion fencing.

Ken

Plastic has a limited lifespan in the sun. May last a while, but definitely not as long as steel, or even hardwood.

As my step dad used to say "Ain't no count. "

He passed away last year it weird how I miss hearing him say that. I always thought it was kind of a silly phrase when he said it, always cracked me up. He said it in this special voice, not his normal tone, a deeper voice. *Laugh
I want prison fences all around our place. My husband tells me no. Durhurhur.