To Macon

Help Support CattleToday:

D.R. Cattle

Reaction score
Thought you might be interested in a good fishing story. My son and some relatives from out of town fished 80 ft of water out of Sebastian inlet Friday. Picked up a 50# bull dolphin among some other smaller fish. What a day. Caught plenty of them over the years but never any of that size. Have a new goal to look forward to. Most bites from pink skirted ballyhoo or strip baits trolled.

Compared to Ivan, this oughta be a walk in the park for you. Then again it's easy for everyone else to feel that way when the center of circulation isn't on top of our heads. Good luck friend.

looks like we will be replanting all of our peanuts when it dries out.

This one was much ado about nothing. Thank goodness! There were 40 mph winds and 4" rain. Did wash away about half of the $4 million dollars worth of sand they had just pumped on the beach.

Yeah they keep spending gazoodles on renourishment here too. We had a big war at the commissioners meeting a few years back. All the oceanfront landowners were pushing the renourishment while the plain taxpayers and the fish/dive people were trying to stop it. The landowners won of course. For a while it seemed like my favorite lobster ledges were getting packed in with sand but after last years storms they look clean and nice as ever, and strangely the fishing has been better than ever too! Who knows- I might even get lucky and find a new 16th century Spanish galleon wreck that the storms uncovered. Found a cannon sticking out of the reef last year but that wreck had been discovered and exploited years earlier by Mel Fischer. Dang.

DR, you should join one of those treasure hunting clubs. apparently they split the findings between the members. pretty cool, in theory.

Latest posts