To all the Men out there. not for the faint hearted

Help Support CattleToday:

The link doesn't work for me, but I'm on frigging damn dial-up. What is the name of the song?

Sorry when I saw this, I thought what....my Son in his drunken state thought this funny, it is an OK song in the Bar room but not on the Coffee Shop.....the song is called KissesMe.....not a real song I would guess. Think I need to change my password again.

chrisy":3c0gxsw7 said:
Sorry when I saw this, I thought what....my Son in his drunken state thought this funny, it is an OK song in the Bar room but not on the Coffee Shop.....the song is called KissesMe.....not a real song I would guess. Think I need to change my password again.

No, it's a "real" song and it actually gets some play on some radio stations in Texas.

The full song title is: "It's Hard To Kiss the Lips at Night That Chew Your A$$ Out All Day Long"

It is by The Notorious Cherry Bombs, a group that features a number of successful musicians as well as two well-known vocalists - Vince Gill and Rodney Crowell. As a Country Music songwriter/performer, Crowell is one of my personal favorites.

More information here:

http://www.cmt.com/artists/az/notorious_cherry_bombs/artist.jhtml

George

I think it's hilarious and makes a very good point.

Being single, I don't "get" why some married people gripe at each other, make fun of each other, insult each other, and then complain about a lack of kindness and consideration from their spouse. Yeah, and from my seat in the peanut gallery, I see it goes both ways.

I generally say, "Then put them out of your misery."

I haven't heard it in a while, but I really like the song. Was that Vince and Rodney dressed in drag? I have never seen that video.

Good advice, too. :lol: I can always get a lot further being sweet.