To All mY Democrat Friends

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
To All My Democrat Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, sex-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures (including the Aztec calendar) whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, or sexual preference of the wishee.

To All My Republican Friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Thank you from one who prefers the "Merry Christmas" slant to the above mentioned stuff!!

I am amazed that every year the local news stations still do their wishing you a very Merry Christmas commercials.

It is a wonderful surprise because every year I expect it to be the last.

My very good friend and neighbor is Jehovah witness so I am always a little tongue tied as to what to say around her.But I have learned she raised her children to celebrate Christmas along with their Dad so it makes it a little easier.

I like to celebrate Christmas all year long ,be grateful and give. :)

Merry Christmas Crowder!

Just out of curiousity, what kind of feedback did you get from the pollsters you hired to survey this post before it was posted? After all, aren't the Democratic opinions and statements based solely on results of such polls. Seems to me they would have cautioned you that your post could have lost you a few points in your presidential campaign with the non-working vegetarian hindu-muslim tree hugging praire fairy communities in the San Francisco Bay area. Throwing caution to the wind such as this is a very bold move on your part I must say. This definitely shows to me that you will be a strong leader in comparison to the other choices on the Democratic ticket.

I think it was Best Buy that quit putting up banners saying Merry Christmas. They changed to Seasons Greetings. I sent them an email telling them until I see Merry Christmas on their store again I would never step foot in it again. Never heard back from them. Wonder why? :lol:

flaboy":1xyk1x1k said:
I think it was Best Buy that quit putting up banners saying Merry Christmas. They changed to Seasons Greetings. I sent them an email telling them until I see Merry Christmas on their store again I would never step foot in it again. Never heard back from them. Wonder why? :lol:

Flaboy, I just opened two cards here at work. Both came from vendors. BOTH card said Seasons Greetings and a Happy (or Prosperous) new year. It was offensive. They should have done like some vendors and simply don't send anything.

Haven't verified it, but I'm told that this year the local Lowes store isn't selling Christmas trees, but has a lot of "Holiday trees" for sale; also, that the local Kohl's store instructed their employees not to say Merry Christmas to customers, but to say "happy holidays" instead. :x I guess I should have tried to verify the above so at least I could start my own little economic protest/boycott if in fact those reports are correct. :) On the other hand, and it came as a real surprise to me, I was wished a hearty "Merry Christmas" from a Palestinian cash register operator at the local IHOP this morning -- said he himself didn't celebrate Christmas but wanted to wish me a great one nevertheless ( I assume he's a Sunni muslim).

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to ya Crowder--and to all.
Sure was a rough one here east of the Mississippi what with the drought and subsequent liquidation and consequent low prices for cattle and calves.
But, it is the season of hope. And, it's raining again. Rain is the babe in manger for me. (No sacrilege intended) In no time at all we'll be buying new doublewides and trading for that aluminum trailer we really want. :lol:
I'm ready for '08.

Latest posts