Tired of working, millennials.............

Help Support CattleToday:

Interesting, ""You only have one life. Why spend it doing what you don't love. Money isn't everything!" Walsh told the Post." Then start a GoFundMe account, so you who work can contribute to those who don't!

For entertainment read some of the comments under the story.

"Hey why don't we all do that? Buy gallons of sunscreen, KY, protein bars, condoms, case of tampons and just float and fish all day. What a life."

""We started freaking out because waves were coming, and it was tossing our boat back and forth," Walsh recalled........ Yeah, that does tend to happen on an ocean. Look at the bright side. They were too poor to afford an airplane."

Maybe should donate to the cause. Increases the chance they go back further out to sea, capsize and drown. I am more dismayed at the possibility they will breed at some point. Maybe they would have more success if part of the boat plan was to get sterilized.

I think a lot of these types do this more for the "fame" than anything else. They start a blog, an instagram, get some followers, one year later they have a movie and book deal going, hopefully. There's been several HGTV folks that have started out like that, with one getting their own line of paint from Sherwin Williams I think. All I know is that when I see one of these young couples in a Home Depot or Sherwin Williams commercial I ask "Who is that," and that's the response I get from my wife.

D2Cat":18af0nu5 said:
Interesting, ""You only have one life. Why spend it doing what you don't love. Money isn't everything!" Walsh told the Post." Then start a GoFundMe account, so you who work can contribute to those who don't!

For entertainment read some of the comments under the story.

"Hey why don't we all do that? Buy gallons of sunscreen, KY, protein bars, condoms, case of tampons and just float and fish all day. What a life."

""We started freaking out because waves were coming, and it was tossing our boat back and forth," Walsh recalled........ Yeah, that does tend to happen on an ocean. Look at the bright side. They were too poor to afford an airplane."

A guilty pleasure i never pass up on..reading the comments on these links.

Thank God nobody was watching when I sold everything in my early 20's to go work a ranch and rodeo for half a dozen years. LOL

my cousin and her husband just sold their place and bought a sailboat in France, they're going to sail around the mediterranean for a while, then when they get some experience they'll venture further... They made a $400K profit on selling their house so they have money, no kids. why not do something interesting while you're in shape to do it?
They bought a 45 ft sailboat, looks really nice and roomy

Worked with a guy years ago who did this. But he had some experience sailing and a fair amount out on the water before buying the boat. He bought a 40 foot + boat rather than a 28 foot one like these people. Him and his wife would spend about 9 months sailing around (mostly central America), then 3 months working in the logging camps in SE Alaska. They had a very low cost of living so the 3 months of work paid for the next 9 months of vacation. But I guarantee he worked hard during those times he worked.

Nesikep":oair6xvq said:
my cousin and her husband just sold their place and bought a sailboat in France, they're going to sail around the mediterranean for a while, then when they get some experience they'll venture further... They made a $400K profit on selling their house so they have money, no kids. why not do something interesting while you're in shape to do it?
They bought a 45 ft sailboat, looks really nice and roomy
Something similar is on our list of things to do, but we would like to do it without parting with the farm. Keep us posted on their progress......Lots of history around the Med to see.

"We were pretty prepared," Almost choked reading that part. "49 year old sailboat...28 ft...sail the world...$90 in cash...new to sailing"?? I'll say they were prepared.....for their own demise.