Tip of the day.

Help Support CattleToday:

Dang it man, work smarter not harder, that's what I call using your head. That could of been really bad, hopefully it's not as bad as it looks. What or how did that happen?

Scars.........every ones got a story. A tall tale of glory, of somehow we survived. Some song, that the name escapes me at the moment.

True Grit Farms":uzjxwt9t said:
Dang it man, work smarter not harder, that's what I call using your head. That could of been really bad, hopefully it's not as bad as it looks. What or how did that happen?

Wasn't any big dust-up. She just real calm like from 4 feet away reaches over and hooked me between the eyes.

callmefence":3avdjuv8 said:
True Grit Farms":3avdjuv8 said:

Wasn't any big dust-up. She just real calm like from 4 feet away reaches over and hooked me between the eyes.

That picture was good for way more miles than that story. lol

:shock:

You know what TB is gonna say..........SAW THEM HORNS OFF!

:)

Good thing she didn't get you in th eye.

Ouch. Glad your are okay.

Longhorns are a rarity out here, but in my town there is a small pasture across from the school with 4 or 5 of them in it. Not much of a fence holding them in, old rusty woven with a barb and end braces that look like they rotted off long ago. Makes me cringe a little.

Latest posts