Times have changed

Help Support CattleToday:

Fly-guy

Reaction score
In the 80's we had Reagan, Jonny Cash and bob Hope. Now we have Obama, No cash and No hope

Fly-guy":ompw88fp said:
In the 80's we had Reagan, Jonny Cash and bob Hope. Now we have Obama, No cash and No hope
we dont have cash, only change.... take it from a supposed lowly car saleman :lol:

alacattleman":3lxqhj5i said:
Fly-guy":3lxqhj5i said:
we dont have cash, only change.... take it from a supposed lowly car saleman :lol:
You don't need cash....no credit either. Just buy and sign on the dotted line.

TexasBred":1jins52w said:
alacattleman":1jins52w said:
Fly-guy":1jins52w said:
You don't need cash....no credit either. Just buy and sign on the dotted line.
we make the impossible, possible.... if you make 250.00 too 300.00 dollars a week.... you are automatically approved
:cowboy:

[/quote] we make the impossible, possible.... if you make 250.00 too 300.00 dollars a week.... you are automatically approved
:cowboy:[/quote]
Make that much here and the Tax man will come along and take half, so as you wont get credit and wont have the cash to be able to buy anything. All so we can keep.... well say no more, as I'll get the thread locked.

Latest posts