Time

Help Support CattleToday:

FarmGirl10

Reaction score
Have you ever noticed that when u want time to move fast it stands still? :frowns: And I bet tomorrow will be the opposite. Either way it will be one of the best days of my life. :D

He's defending my family and I try not to forget things like that. God bless you both and Congrats!

:clap: Hooray for you both.. I hope he is home for a long time now. Enjoy your time, as I know you will.

Thanks everybody. He unfortunately had to run into work this morning, no idea how long he will be gone for so i figured i would check back in while he was gone. And yes he will be home for a long time now. :) I guess sometimes good things happen for me. Had a couple confused neighbors this morning seeing a guy walk out of my house :lol2:

FarmGirl10":3doh2ryn said:
Thanks everybody. He unfortunately had to run into work this morning, no idea how long he will be gone for so i figured i would check back in while he was gone. And yes he will be home for a long time now. :) I guess sometimes good things happen for me. Had a couple confused neighbors this morning seeing a guy walk out of my house :lol2:

Your neighbors live too close.

Congratulations and tell him, "Thank you".

Congrats to both of you, and thank you for your sacrifice, please pass on my thanks to him for his service.

:tiphat:
Alan

Latest posts