Time wasted?

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman

Reaction score
I think not.

I just noticed that come friday,I will be a member of CT 3yrs.
Now I know it's not as long as some of you old timers,but I just wonder how many hours I have spent in front of the computer on CT giving out worthless info.
I do know that I have gained a lot more friends,and an abundance of information,and a lot of laughs.
And last but not least I would like to thank each and everyone of you for the things I've learned and the enjoyable time I have spent on Cattle Today.
I plan to continue on unless I get booted.If this happens I promise I will not be back on using another name. :lol2: :lol2:

Thanks Ya'll Cal

I have been here for about the same amount of time. I haven't been kicked off yet, (knock wood), and I have certainly enjoyed the time I have been here and learned a lot about everything from cattle to cooking.

Yes, it spans the range from C to C! :lol:

Turn it around. What would you have been doing if you weren't on CT? Maybe it's kept you out of trouble? ;-)

I might have been doing housework, but then again, probably not!

i think ive been on here 4yrs come april 28th.an id hate to say how meny hours ive spent here on ct.

CT has been a good thing for me, and dont ever consider it a wasted time when I can learn or help someone. And, especially get a laugh or two out of some of the things I read or see on here.... :nod:

im at work.....what the he!% else would i be doing, but goofin' off. maybe making other folks life miserable :cowboy:

For me, this is the "really good" board on the net.
This is a "livestock expo" which spans the globe. I love those Australian goats.
And, this is about the only way to know what's going on in Georgia, outside Atlanta.
There really is not such a thing as "time wasted".

Calman":3t06ltr6 said:
I think not.

I just noticed that come friday,I will be a member of CT 3yrs.
Now I know it's not as long as some of you old timers,but I just wonder how many hours I have spent in front of the computer on CT giving out worthless info.
I do know that I have gained a lot more friends,and an abundance of information,and a lot of laughs.
And last but not least I would like to thank each and everyone of you for the things I've learned and the enjoyable time I have spent on Cattle Today.
I plan to continue on unless I get booted.If this happens I promise I will not be back on using another name. :lol2: :lol2:

Thanks Ya'll Cal

We joined a day apart, as I will be here 3 years on Saturday. Looks like I'm a little chattier than you, though. ;-) I feel pretty much the same as you do. Except for a couple of bad apples, lots of fine people, loads of information, a ton of laughs, and a few tears. Sure don't consider it wasted time.

I'm to new to celebrate anything but i'm enjoying myself.I've been checking this forum out for awhile now and you all seem to be friendly and helpful.Not only that my wife made me stop using the net for other things.

I really don't think it is time wasted. Heck I learn something new here every day. Today I learned what "scurt" was, I think that is how it got spelled....

Well Happy Anniversary :tiphat: ....there are a lot worse things you could be doing :D

Ryder":2sk5pb46 said:
john250":2sk5pb46 said:
For me, this is the "really good" board on the net.
Friend of mine gave me the site of a really, really good board. :eek:
But it messed my computer up. :?
Not going back there. :stop:

Quit trying to look at the dirty pictures, Ryder!

Latest posts