Time Warner Cable Sucks

Help Support CattleToday:

HDRider

Reaction score
Time Warner Cable changes mean every TV needs a box now

"They didn't have to do that," said Mark Cooper, director of research at the Consumer Federation of America, whose personal Comcast cable service added these fees previously. "Back in the day, we didn't pay for that basic connectivity."

The problem, Cooper said, is that cable companies don't face enough competition.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/business ... rylink=cpy

wacocowboy":3rxv4jig said:
TW has sucked for years. I use to have them when I lived in Waco expensive and their equipment sucked.
They suck more now with their new boxes used to count TVs.

I have two TVs. One connected to their DVR/cable box. Another connected to the cable outlet. Now I have to use a box and its remote between the TV (my TV remote is now useless) and the outlet so they can count my TV.

twc_sucks.jpg

HDRider":1t0y7etj said:
wacocowboy":1t0y7etj said:
TW has sucked for years. I use to have them when I lived in Waco expensive and their equipment sucked.
They suck more now with their new boxes used to count TVs.

I have two TVs. One connected to their DVR/cable box. Another connected to the cable outlet. Now I have to use a box and its remote between the TV (my TV remote is now useless) and the outlet so they can count my TV.

twc_sucks.jpg

But......it's the "power of you". I've never heard anything good about timewarner of comcast.
(I dropped cable in 2006 and haven't missed it one bit. I use REN nowadays and am happy with it.)