Time for a brain teaser .

Help Support CattleToday:

Sorry Larry, too late at night and brain is in hibernation,,not calving season yet so it shuts down early.. :p

Will sleep on it and try in the morning.. :)

Good night to all, and sweet dreams... :wave:

hillsdown":1f9emluj said:
Sorry Larry, too late at night and brain is in hibernation,,not calving season yet so it shuts down early.. :p

Will sleep on it and try in the morning.. :)

Good night to all, and sweet dreams... :wave:

Good night hd, I think I'm about finished for the day as well . Before I go I will give 1 clue . Stop thinking in base 10 :wave: .

Larry

larryshoat":1ydzrg43 said:
Before I go I will give 1 clue . Stop thinking in base 10 :wave: .
Larry
Well that clue sux........
This is going to drive me crazy(er).

I can't "explain" it, but I can tell you what I see. Once your answer gets to be larger than 10, you subtract 12. I don't know why, but that's what I see. Hope this helps, if not, someone correct me please!

larryshoat":23bublfb said:
1+2=3
3+4=7
5+6=11
7+8=3
9+10=7
11+11=10

Can somebody explain this math !

Larry
Looks like congressional accounting formulas or maybe Florida is practicing counting ballots. :)

Jalopy":8rorgh6c said:
Galloway Girl has it right it is negative base 12 math not positive base ten. Just a guess anyway.

JLP, you are getting close . 1 more clue, the clue is in the title of the thread . A lot of good anwers so far .I think we're gonna have to count Vett's answer right even though it was not what I was looking for .

Larry

The answer is : the math involved with a regular 12 hour clock . A lot of good posts on this . Each post built on the last unti Jogee and backhoe put the final pieces together .l Great job to all that posted :tiphat:

Larry

Larry I hate a 24 hour clock. My pager is kept on military time just for documentation referal. Everything else is normal :D