Timber Rattler

Help Support CattleToday:

wacocowboy

Reaction score
So was watching Lone Star Law on Animal Planet (Love that show) I saw a kid get a ticket for killing a timber rattler had to pay a 300 dollar fine and 700 in restitution. Dang 1000 for killing a snake. If you going to kill one don't post on Facebook that was that kids mistake.

wacocowboy":6lrmbf31 said:
So was watching Lone Star Law on Animal Planet (Love that show) I saw a kid get a ticket for killing a timber rattler had to pay a 300 dollar fine and 700 in restitution. Dang 1000 for killing a snake. If you going to kill one don't post on Facebook that was that kids mistake.
There endangered according to TPWD everyone in East Texas wants them extinct.

Caustic Burno":1x6fm7bj said:
wacocowboy":1x6fm7bj said:

And don't leave out some of us in Georgia.

wacocowboy":2ns0q5dc said:

I seen that too .. Yall must really value your snakes there

True Grit Farms":2wk862zp said:
Caustic Burno":2wk862zp said:
wacocowboy":2wk862zp said:

And don't leave out some of us in Georgia.

If the last pregnant one known to be in existence was crossing the road your life would be in danger at people here aiming to take it out.
That is the only good thing about hogs you seldom see a snake anymore.

skyhightree1":2s38zdrf said:
wacocowboy":2s38zdrf said:

No the idiots at TPWD does total gestapo agency.

Caustic Burno":2a069edd said:
skyhightree1":2a069edd said:
wacocowboy":2a069edd said:

:lol: They are like that here with deer if you shoot a doe out of season I last heard you got a 250.00 fine and 1000 to the state for value of the deer or something.

That show is one of my favorites too (along with Forged in Fire), but I haven't seen that episode and didn't know they were considered endangered.

skyhightree1":2tnthx82 said:
Caustic Burno":2tnthx82 said:
skyhightree1":2tnthx82 said:

:lol: They are like that here with deer if you shoot a doe out of season I last heard you got a 250.00 fine and 1000 to the state for value of the deer or something.
Yep...here in Texas the deer belong to the state.............until you hit one with your car then you can't find the owner.

Caustic Burno":jqnompr5 said:
Rafter S":jqnompr5 said:
That show is one of my favorites too (along with Forged in Fire), but I haven't seen that episode and didn't know they were considered endangered.

Never met a Texas GW that wasn't a total A hole.

I've spent quite a bit of time in the woods and on the water, but surprisingly have never had an encounter with one of them. There's a few on that show that look like they'd be all right to sit and drink a beer with when they're off duty.

Rafter S":32kbroyo said:
Caustic Burno":32kbroyo said:
Rafter S":32kbroyo said:

Never met a Texas GW that wasn't a total A hole.

I've spent quite a bit of time in the woods and on the water, but surprisingly have never had an encounter with one of them. There's a few on that show that look like they'd be all right to sit and drink a beer with when they're off duty.

Yeah a few of those guys look like they would be fun to hang out with as long as you ain't breaking the law. Them two down in Galveston guy and a woman I wouldn't want anything to do with either one of them. I know the guy in my county he is pretty cool had to call him out and we talked for awhile.

SteppedInIt":2cw1ow0l said:
TexasBred":2cw1ow0l said:
Yep...here in Texas the deer belong to the state.............until you hit one with your car then you can't find the owner.
Funny how that works

When my wife hit one not only did the state not cover the damage their deer did DPS sent a letter saying my wife got points added to her driving record. So many point and you lose your license and have to pay to get it back.

Rafter S":j7t5rara said:

Last night they aired the last two episodes of the season it was on one of the 9 or 10.

wacocowboy":1y72zjc8 said:
SteppedInIt":1y72zjc8 said:
TexasBred":1y72zjc8 said:
Funny how that works

When my wife hit one not only did the state not cover the damage their deer did DPS sent a letter saying my wife got points added to her driving record. So many point and you lose your license and have to pay to get it back.
YGBSM!

dun":3a7735eq said:
wacocowboy":3a7735eq said:
SteppedInIt":3a7735eq said:
Funny how that works

YGBSM!

What the heck is YGBSM!? Sorry I am not up to date with all you youngsters and your text language lol.

wacocowboy":798opzec said:
dun":798opzec said:
wacocowboy":798opzec said:
YGBSM!

What the heck is YGBSM!? Sorry I am not up to date with all you youngsters and your text language lol.
Think it's 'you gotta be sh!ttn me' :lol2:

SteppedInIt":3dc4tiff said:
wacocowboy":3dc4tiff said:
dun":3dc4tiff said:

Think it's 'you gotta be sh!ttn me' :lol2:

Lol yep I think you are correct or so a lil birdie told me. And NIANSY ( nope I am not sh!ttn you) lol.

Latest posts