Tiger Woods had a wreck......

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score

He is lucky to be alive....

210223170010-03-tiger-woods-accident-exlarge-169.jpg

I heard he was driving 85 mph in a 45 mph zone. this would be his 3rd driving under the influence if that is a factor. not sure how accurate info is, but maybe he should just hire a chauffer.

I heard he was driving 85 mph in a 45 mph zone. this would be his 3rd driving under the influence if that is a factor. not sure how accurate info is, but maybe he should just hire a chauffer.
As I understand it, there was no drinking involved. Just speeding. "The LA County police chief and fire chief said that Woods was traveling at a fast speed and there was no evidence of impairment." But this will probably end his Golf career.

He needs a car that drives itself. A lot of golfing must be hard on your body as the guy has had a lot of knee, back and neck surgeries. He had just came off of 5 neck surgeries.

Last edited:
76B> An interesting perspective.. While I will freely attest we are the authors of our own insomnia I hardly call having a leg held
with steel rods and feet with pins and screws getting off the hook. May your miles be uneventful,. LVR

In my opinion if he was under the influence he would just donate money to something and it be swept under the run. Looks at Lil Wayne he got a pardon for having that gun in his luggage. Any normal person would still be doing time. That's messed up he got a pardon. Besides that I just don't like him, he gets on my nerves. 😆🤷🏽‍♀️
Does anybody think it was an attempt at committing suicide? Or maybe he was distracted while driving.
Or maybe he is like most the rest the celebrity and just care about theirselfs.
It said he was seen leaving a hotel early... maybe he was mad his hotel party was over or his side piece left. Just playing.

What he will be going thru with the injuries and reconstruction of his leg, and the probable end of this golf career, will be much more of a consequence than what the law would give him, if he was doing something illegal. He may never walk without a limp or pain again. If he gets a bad injection in there, he may still have to loose part of the leg. See the Chief's QB Alex Smith's story after breaking his leg and getting flesh eating bacteria infection.

Complete list of Tiger Woods' injuries during his golf career.......The poor guy has had his share.

Complete list of Tiger Woods' injuries during his golf career.......The poor guy has had his share.

Alot of people don't see pro athletes as a job. It does wear on their body's over time. Any repetitive activities can wear the body over time. Yet being a couch potato is unhealthy. It comes to a point to know when to call it quits before your body is to wore out to enjoy life. Does money out weight health? Yes I'm sure he still enjoys golf or he wouldn't still do it. Or he enjoys the money amd famous. 🤷🏽‍♀️

An interesting perspective.. While I will freely attest we are the authors of our own insomnia I hardly call having a leg held
with steel rods and feet with pins and screws getting off the hook. May your miles be uneventful,. LVR
Thanks for the well wishes. I'm thankful he didn't kill innocent others while careening down a road noted for being treacherous.

Latest posts