Ticks

Help Support CattleToday:

jerry27150":1iejavig said:
I just dig off with finger nail & put absorbine jr on to kill any bacteria & stop itching. also stops chigger bites from itching

CAUTION!!!@!!DO NOT PUT ASORBINE JR ON YOUR HANGY DOWN THINGS.

TennesseeTuxedo":37b2n9ar said:
M5farm":37b2n9ar said:
jerry27150":37b2n9ar said:
I just dig off with finger nail & put absorbine jr on to kill any bacteria & stop itching. also stops chigger bites from itching

CAUTION!!!@!!DO NOT PUT ASORBINE JR ON YOUR HANGY DOWN THINGS.

Care to share with us how you know that?

Lets just say I got red bugs you know where when I was a teen ager someone told me you use asorine jr and it will stop the itch. I would have just as soon had gas poured on my balls and lit on fire with blow torch. When the skin grew back I promised I would never buy or use asorbine jr again. and its my duty to warn the public of this concoction made in the the pits of he\\ .

M5farm":2ff2dfdn said:
Lets just say I got red bugs you know where when I was a teen ager someone told me you use asorine jr and it will stop the itch. I would have just as soon had gas poured on my balls and lit on fire with blow torch. When the skin grew back I promised I would never buy or use asorbine jr again. and its my duty to warn the public of this concoction made in the the pits of he\\ .

When you wuz a teenager---that explains it.
You're fooling no one here M5-------------we might've been born at night, but not last night------------- did your girlfriend get covered in redbugs too?

greybeard":2aqkhog0 said:
M5farm":2aqkhog0 said:

You're fooling no one here M5-------------we might've been born at night, but not last night------------- did your girlfriend get covered in redbugs too?

I did not say HOW I got redbugs! I only related the treatment.

M5farm":1f07ixrh said:
greybeard":1f07ixrh said:
M5farm":1f07ixrh said:

I did not say HOW I got redbugs! I only related the treatment.

"Here bite this stick while I put this medicine on there" "Well I aint never seen anyone bite a two by four in half"

I have given thought to spraying permrethren on my pants, and shoes, but talked myself out of it. I might try that when squirrel season comes in.

M5farm":37y3as8t said:
Oil of wintergreen is in the same category!

Latest posts