threads locked...

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
Noticed the thread racial diversity has been locked, Macon must be back from his Festive break. amazed, As it did seem to go on for quite sometime.
a_c if you see this post was it the pub in Cowcross Street.?

May not be the last one before this night is over.

We have some ---'s on here who take themselves pretty seriously.

Yeah I PM'd you. But yep, that's the same pub. So much history that place. I was amazed when my boss told me it was the only bar with a pawn brokers license. One of the kings had no money to bet on a cock fight so he issued it so he could trade his watch for cash apparently. I really love that bar. Very small world.

aussie_cowgirl":39r49lri said:
Yeah I PM'd you. But yep, that's the same pub. So much history that place. I was amazed when my boss told me it was the only bar with a pawn brokers license. One of the kings had no money to bet on a cock fight so he issued it so he could trade his watch for cash apparently. I really love that bar. Very small world.
Yeah that would have been George 1V, formally the Prince Regent, who spent money like water so it is said, son of mad King George 111. Thankfully cock fighting is now illegal.

3waycross":18xvsxtn said:

Guess my last post PO'd frankie and she locked it. Amazing it lasted as long as it did with the title it was given. But I guess that was "PC".

TexasBred":2o7t6ek3 said:
3waycross":2o7t6ek3 said:

Guess my last post PO'd frankie and she locked it. Amazing it lasted as long as it did with the title it was given. But I guess that was "PC".

Could have been my fault after admitting I married and Aggie. Guess that was too diverse.

Latest posts