Thoughts?

Help Support CattleToday:

cowgirl_telly_369

Reaction score
What are your thoughts on this bull?

DiamondsAreForever3months.jpg

Thanks.. It's definitely been quite awhile!

Looking into buying him so wanted opinions ;) & he's 3 months in the picture

He looks good, lots of power to him. Try and get a decent profile pic, when a bull stands stretched out like this it often means he needs more set to the shoulder and hocks, but its impossible to see from this pic.

Welcome back neighbor! Good looking calf, I really like his hip and head. As Knersie stated it's really not a good angle to see much more, but he's at that age for a bull to see a bulls future potential and I think he looks good. As long as he has some calving ease he should be fine. Is he local by any chance?

Alan

KNERSIE":1qdylnx3 said:
He looks good, lots of power to him. Try and get a decent profile pic, when a bull stands stretched out like this it often means he needs more set to the shoulder and hocks, but its impossible to see from this pic.

I'll be down there June 1st, I'll try to get some better pictures of him.

Alan":1qdylnx3 said:
Welcome back neighbor! Good looking calf, I really like his hip and head. As Knersie stated it's really not a good angle to see much more, but he's at that age for a bull to see a bulls future potential and I think he looks good. As long as he has some calving ease he should be fine. Is he local by any chance?

Alan

Thank you! No, he's down in Cali. I own his half sister

great does he look like he could have some good daughters?
what are pinzauger like in terms of attitude growth mothering and carcass?

Cross breeder #1":1nxqxvtk said:
great does he look like he could have some good daughters?
what are pinzauger like in terms of attitude growth mothering and carcass?

Pretty good in all of those, except its usually quite a lean meat, typical of the continental breeds

bigbull338":2217mu16 said:
he is a good looking bull calf. hope he continues to grow into a herd bull.

I'll post whatever pictures I get of him when I go down to look at him as well.

KNERSIE":2217mu16 said:
Pretty good in all of those, except its usually quite a lean meat, typical of the continental breeds

Well said.