Thoughts on this heifer?

Help Support CattleToday:

Taurus

Reaction score
What are you thinking of this Red Angus heifer? She is born in April 2012 and her parents are both Red Angus.

photobucket-15322-1356020634613.jpg

photobucket-15353-1356020649709.jpg

photobucket-30506-1356020610626.jpg

Looks a little post legged in the back legs but its a little hard to see the picture clearly on my phone

OK, 534 isn't bad for that size cow. Looks smaller than that. Get down on a knee next time you take a pic and you'll get a better more level angle which will give a more accurate view of her true dimensions.

ga.prime":24f3nj1g said:
OK, 534 isn't bad for that size cow. Looks smaller than that. Get down on a knee next time you take a pic and you'll get a better more level angle which will give a more accurate view of her true dimensions.

I think Cattle Today needs to create a class for picture taking protocol...LOL :santa:

A view from a lower vantage point would include the whole height of the cattle panel behind her, as well as some indication of length in comparison to the gate opening.
The pics with only white snow in both fore and background make her look really tiny.

Gators Rule":3uk1aen8 said:
I think Cattle Today needs to create a class for picture taking protocol...LOL :santa:

LOL, might not be a bad idea, then everyone can take them the same way and it's easier to compare.

Even if not a class, guidelines would be good.

Taurus, can you get a 3/4 picture from her behind?
I like to see how broad they are built too, I always like to see how much room a girl has between her pins.

ga.prime":bnk18zni said:
might make us a snow angel, while your down there :cowboy: