Thought this was a joke but it's real. Sexbots coming to a store near you.

Help Support CattleToday:

JWBrahman

Reaction score
If she can remember how to castrate a calf, drive a tractor, etc she's got a home here. Lol

That fella who plays with dolls is creepy as heck. Just wait till someone hacks the database and uploads the videos on the internet. His doll looks like it has stanky breath.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... olana.html

For those who don't read links:
Pervert nerds have perfected a nearly lifelike sexbot

When I see weird stuff like this it makes me wonder where people are searching/looking on the internet to come up the stuff they post

I was listening to a radio show last week that warned that these were a major threat to the survival of the human race. At first I thought that they were crazy but after his point was explained it made a little more sense. He explained "It is believed that with 10 years you will not be able to tell one of these bots from a human. Besides providing intimate relationships they will be capable of simple household tasks such as cleaning, laundry, and cooking. If you could get a robot that looked how you wanted, cooked what you wanted, cleaned your house without complaints, and was in the mood when and only when your were, why would you want a human for a spouse?" While I believe I would never want a bot, any one who has been married can see some value in his argument.

hillbilly beef man":1ze55tgy said:
I was listening to a radio show last week that warned that these were a major threat to the survival of the human race. At first I thought that they were crazy but after his point was explained it made a little more sense. He explained "It is believed that with 10 years you will not be able to tell one of these bots from a human. Besides providing intimate relationships they will be capable of simple household tasks such as cleaning, laundry, and cooking. If you could get a robot that looked how you wanted, cooked what you wanted, cleaned your house without complaints, and was in the mood when and only when your were, why would you want a human for a spouse?" While I believe I would never want a bot, any one who has been married can see some value in his argument.

You are absolutely correct. Especially when you assess the communication skills in the youth now. Will barely speak to one another face to face, primarily social media, texts, skype because it's safe, and if you have an unpleasant experience, you can log off or quit.
Just think of the impact the cell phone has made in a brief time...give them a few years working on these things and who knows what the impact could be.

ALACOWMAN":3elmwern said:
Don't know how her breath would smell, But she looks like a piranha without the mask...

Got that new car smell until it gets 'used' a few times. Not sure why they need teeth at all. Sounds like possibility of injury and lawsuit.

Aaron":1167ab8g said:
ALACOWMAN":1167ab8g said:
Don't know how her breath would smell, But she looks like a piranha without the mask...

Got that new car smell until it gets 'used' a few times. Not sure why they need teeth at all. Sounds like possibility of injury and lawsuit.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:clap: :clap:

Put quarter in her ear and the teeth probably roll back out of the way

hillbilly beef man":3jx0q39s said:

We've been replacing men's jobs with robots for years, and there are sex toys to replace men, so what's the sudden problem?

Not to mention men are now generally considered to be sexually abusive, so this will free women from men's unwanted advances.

Win-win.

dun":h8g0tveq said:
When I see weird stuff like this it makes me wonder where people are searching/looking on the internet to come up the stuff they post
Dun,
I don't know how far off, but this will be a big business someday. Robots for this, and for that, and for the other thing.

JWBrahman":2f6j3amn said:
If she can remember how to castrate a calf, drive a tractor, etc she's got a home here. Lol

That fella who plays with dolls is creepy as heck. Just wait till someone hacks the database and uploads the videos on the internet. His doll looks like it has stanky breath.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... olana.html

For those who don't read links:
Pervert nerds have perfected a nearly lifelike sexbot

I still have 2 good hands so no real need.

I was watching a news show and can't remember where I think Japan but they are making child robots for pervs to keep them away from real kids. They showed some of the robots very life like and very creepy.

wacocowboy":140smlwa said:
I was watching a news show and can't remember where I think Japan but they are making child robots for pervs to keep them away from real kids. They showed some of the robots very life like and very creepy.
Wish they would let me design one of those.. I guarantee you I'd have it rigged where, they would never have the capability of molesting one again....let alone the desire....

ALACOWMAN":2eu77dfh said:
wacocowboy":2eu77dfh said:
Wish they would let me design one of those.. I guarantee you I'd have it rigged where, they would never have the capability of molesting one again....let alone the desire....

Yeah I was thinking can we put some Chucky into those dolls.

Just saw a commercial saying Matt and his sexbots are on Dr. Oz today.

Robots are expensive today and they don't work all that good. 20 years from now they could be as cheap as a smart phone and smarter than cheap labor.

This is going to collapse Asia into a full blow sheeyit show. Full blown societal collapse. The only way they are keeping a lid on it over there is by poaching our manufacturing and intellectual economies. When that is gone it's over.

Latest posts