Thought for the Day

Help Support CattleToday:

BeefmasterB

Reaction score
"Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist' "

Has anyone heard what our new leader is going to do about our sparsley controlled borders, if anything?

BeefmasterB":12dc3zic said:
Has anyone heard what our new leader is going to do about our sparsley controlled borders, if anything?

There is not enough money in the world to prevent the importation of drugs into this country.

msscamp":1nuzj49c said:
BeefmasterB":1nuzj49c said:

There is not enough money in the world to prevent the importation of drugs into this country.

Isn't all the money in the world the result of the importation of drugs?

HerefordSire":35w954pk said:
msscamp":35w954pk said:
BeefmasterB":35w954pk said:

I thought it is was when you had your own press and could just print what you need, flooding the world making it all worthless.

As far as the aliens are concerned, they do not seem to be much of a problem anymore as they have no jobs when they get here.
They are now willing to work for half of what they once worked for. Their jobs are now being taken over by US citizens that lost their jobs and are now willing to work hard to feed their families.

As alot of you southern Texans know... alot of the "illegal" aliens are coming across now and doing the gang thing in the cities.
Around here, there are still many working construction, painting, sheetrock, bricklaying..etc.

HerefordSire":307gse8p said:
msscamp":307gse8p said:
BeefmasterB":307gse8p said:

No, not all of it. Some is still made by honest, law-abiding citizens. Granted, it is getting smaller and smaller, but it is still there.

As it turns out, it seems that drugs are a much better investment than the stock market.......

How much time do you think Bernie Madoff will get? I'm figuring less than 5 years.......

Jim62":3vgbbvn7 said:
As it turns out, it seems that drugs are a much better investment than the stock market.......

How much time do you think Bernie Madoff will get? I'm figuring less than 5 years.......

Didn't he get about 20 years which at his age is a life sentence? What gets me about it is they haven't taken his money and confiscated everything he has. I think they should do this. By not doing this just shows that crime does pay. Of course they are not going to do this cause there are too many lawmakers who have too much to lose if this gets to be the norm. It just amazes me that they can fine you more for making a copy of a DVD or holding back some seed than they will if you steal billions of dollars. Go figure.

BTW - do you think a grain drill would be a good way to plant pot seed? :cowboy: :lol2:

edit: We had a guy who owned a horse farm not a mile from the house. Like Madoff, he was a big stock broker and had one of those pyramid scams going similar to what I think Madoff was doing. They caught him a few years ago for tax evasion and securities fraud. They made a deal with him that if he would hand over the 5 million he owed Uncle Sam they would let him off on owing the people he swindled otherwise they were going to seize his assets. He told them to kiss his royal arse and to seize away. Gov't got about $900,000 worth of property but couldn't touch the other stuff cause it was in off shore accounts. He is playing tennis in a gov't facility and his wife purchased a multimillion dollar horse ranch up north somewhere. He'll be out before I earn enough money to retire. Another ironic twist to all this is that a judge bought his property even though he was not the high bidder at the gov't auction but I'm sure this was just a coincidence. :???:

It's sad to see that government corruption has become the norm rather than the exception.

And, even sadder to see that so very few citizens really seem to care. :???:

I don't know about that grain drill idea for planting. Never have used one. I also don't know anything about the seeds in question. Well, except that they (and stems) seem to be the undesirable parts.......I may be just about the only one that hasn't tried it, inhaling or not. :lol: :lol2:

Jim62":2cwkzk9w said:
It's sad to see that government corruption has become the norm rather than the exception.

And, even sadder to see that so very few citizens really seem to care. :???:

Yep. Sorriness and malfeasance seems to get rewarded but the redeeming thing is that they will one day have to answer for their actions and it ain't gonna be pretty.

Latest posts