This would be a bad day at the barn

Help Support CattleToday:

Lol seen a Brahma bull do same thing. Brings back some good laughs I didn't know those old buyers could move so fast lol.

I've seen that happen at the Mesquite rodeo back in the early 90's. A bull decided he didn't want a rider. The crowd parted like the Red sea. No one got hurt.

The picture showed up on my Face book news feed, it said one minor injury was reported. That is all I know about it other than it sure doesn't look like where you would want the big fella to be! Glad the report was for a minor injury because this could be bad.

gizmom

:lol2: :lol2: Reminds me of the time a fella tried to unload two loads of water buffalo at our sale barn. Gotta hand it to the guys working the barn because after unloading just one they knew not to let another one in the barn. It was a nice change of pace for sure.

Jogeephus":3f035vvr said:
:lol2: :lol2: Reminds me of the time a fella tried to unload two loads of water buffalo at our sale barn. Gotta hand it to the guys working the barn because after unloading just one they knew not to let another one in the barn. It was a nice change of pace for sure.

Probably the same bull that was at South Central trying to kill someone.

True Grit Farms":1ov4pzoo said:
Jogeephus":1ov4pzoo said:

Probably the same bull that was at South Central trying to kill someone.

That was one crazy bull wasn't it? Why someone would try and pawn their troubles on another is beyond me.

Had a little incident at the Chisolm Trail sale last Friday. Bull was in the ring, bidding had closed & they were letting another bull in before bull #1 was completely out & #1 nailed the guy at the exit gate a couple times. In defense of the bull, the guy should have been in the cage but . . . Anyway, guy said he was okay but 15 minutes later passed out - standing up. This time he said his flannel shirt was too hot but I suspect it was a combo of shock & adrenaline, he refused to go to the ER. Both bulls sold, BTW.

VZ-1.jpg

I took this picture on March 30, 2013. Cow jumped out where the cut gate is in ring. Man standing in the ring is 6 ft. tall and the fence is a foot over his head. She came in at a trot and cleared the fence. Never offered to fight. She just stood there until crowd got out. They shooed her out the side door.

now thats a nice sale barn wheres the wooden bleachers section, not as bad as hearing a ruckus coming down the entry an see the help come out running first ! old mean horned Hereford following behind at a gallop swingin his head side to side !

mooo":2gpftr83 said:
now thats a nice sale barn wheres the wooden bleachers section, not as bad as hearing a ruckus coming down the entry an see the help come out running first ! old mean horned Hereford following behind at a gallop swingin his head side to side !
What do you mean, "a mean old horned Hereford".....Herefords are a docile breed...... :) :( .... :???: :???: ..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OldCrow":1wfsmu9w said:
Bestoutwest":1wfsmu9w said:

He showed great athleticism! Did you see how he kicked off the arena wall? :pop:

Oh yes! Fighting are some if the scariest animals, they're fast, aggressive, smart and don't really have an off switch. I've seen a video where they put one in a cage with a lion and the lion ends up climbing the walls trying to escape.

Latest posts