C.O.S.H.H. REGULATIONS 1988
HAZARDOUS MATERIALS DATA SHEET
Symbol: M+ (Free radical most desirable)
Atomic Mass: Accepted as 65 Kg, but there are known isotopes ranging from 55 Kg to 115 Kg
Occurrence: Large quantities in urban areas, with traces found in most other areas
1. Surface normally covered in grease and fur oxidase except at apex of specimen
2. Surface liable to tarnish, stain and attract dirt.
3. Pungent or stale odour.
4. Usually inert, but correct stimulus can promote a reaction.
5. Yields if pressure applied in the correct manner, explodes under strain.
6. Bitter if used incorrectly, sours with age but can sometimes be sweetened up.
7. Found in various grades, ranging from virgin grade to base material, but pure specimens hard to find nowadays.
8. Not one of the ‘noble elements’ (usually found in combination with Woman).
1. Great affinity to alcohol (ethanol).
2. Capable of liberating quantities of expensive substances if treated correctly.
3. May explode spontaneously if left alone with a female.
4. Softens and wilts when soaked in hot water, greater rigidity at cooler temperatures.
5. Insoluble in liquids, especially inert after saturation in alcohol (athough this state is preceded by an initial and noisy period of increased activity).
6. The most powerful money producing agent known to woman. High valency - capable of multiple bonds with Woman.
1. Highly ornamental - especially during Match of the Day or Formula One racing.
2. Can be a great aid to relaxation.
1. Pure specimens turn pale and shrivel when discovered in the natural state.
2. Behaves erratically when placed alongside a superior specimen.
3. Localised expansion and rigidity when excited.
1. Dangerous in inexperienced hands - unpredictable when activated
2. Illegal to possess more than one permanent specimen (great care must be taken when handling multiple specimens).
3. May induce swelling if suitable handling precautions are not taken.
1. If contaminated, the services of a skilled lawyer must be sought.
Ha ha Crisy,,add on besides European football ,Nascar ( or any vehicle that goes fast), Family Guy , the Simpsons and any other stupid cartoon on TV.. :nod: Thank God Beavis and Buthead was canceled.. :?
Tommy I laughed at your post as well, if a gal can't laugh at herself ,,,well... :cowboy:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I thought it was pretty funny too
I printed it off & stuck it on the dairy wall just to see how long it took for everyone to realise what it was. The milk truck driver must have had a good laugh as he forgot to leave the milk dockets & results like he should have.