This takes real talent!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
I locked myself INSIDE the house! Had an appointment,bumped the storm door with my chair and jammed it bigtime! Mantance had to take the latch apart to get me out.. No,wasn't late for the appointment..

That sounds like something I would do. Well, actually like something I did. But I got locked inside a boat and there was no maintenance to call. :shock: :lol2:

:lol: Reminds me of a time we were working on a mental health hospital. A guy was installing door hardware on a "padded" isolation room. He got the locking hardware on the door, shut the door to test it and it wouldn't open. His helper was inside the room. :lol:

*WARNING* With that kind of luck be sure to stay off escalators, you don't want to have to be rescued from one of those if the power fails! :lol2:

One of my mentors locked himself in his stock trailer with a calf, spent most of the day there till his wife came looking for him.

1982vett":trthqht2 said:
:lol: Reminds me of a time we were working on a mental health hospital. A guy was installing door hardware on a "padded" isolation room. He got the locking hardware on the door, shut the door to test it and it wouldn't open. His helper was inside the room. :lol:

:lol2: :lol2: Our sheriff did this at our new jail. He was checking things out and the cell door shut behind him. Thick walls prevented radio cell phone use. Was the first inmate. Sherriff in the neighboring county had a lot of fun with this as did we. :lol2:

I will tell ya good one on the wife
she had a chevy pickup and any one who has owned a late 90s model knows the problem they have with the interior door handles breaking.
I had been after her for a few months to get the passenger side door handle replaced well she kept putting it off well one day the drivers side handle breaks so she makes an appointment to get it fixed but it will be a few days so she has to roll the window down to get out.

well she gets in the truck to go to work one morning and she has forgotten her keys and she has shut the door and the windows are up and they are electric luckily she has her cell phone and has to call the neighbor who lives 3 miles away to come and let her out we all had a good laugh out of this one

the one thing I can't figure out is why was it MY FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!

Angus Cowman":2zsaqls1 said:
I will tell ya good one on the wife
she had a chevy pickup and any one who has owned a late 90s model knows the problem they have with the interior door handles breaking.
I had been after her for a few months to get the passenger side door handle replaced well she kept putting it off well one day the drivers side handle breaks so she makes an appointment to get it fixed but it will be a few days so she has to roll the window down to get out.

well she gets in the truck to go to work one morning and she has forgotten her keys and she has shut the door and the windows are up and they are electric luckily she has her cell phone and has to call the neighbor who lives 3 miles away to come and let her out we all had a good laugh out of this one

the one thing I can't figure out is why was it MY FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!
Even I know that answer to that----AC it doesn't matter, it is ALWAYS going to be your fault. :nod:

1982vett":3jgheb7z said:
Even I know that answer to that----AC it doesn't matter, it is ALWAYS going to be your fault. :nod:
I know I know kinda like today when I am 35 miles away running the dozer and she calls and tells me that she has a flat on the tedder and a flat on the sprayer I asked what do want me to do about it I said either change them or leave them sit till I get home (she is a Blond) so she changes the tedder flat and I get to change the sprayer flat tomorrow! Women are jsut helpless without us and we get no respect

Latest posts