This rain has got me thinking...

Help Support CattleToday:

ALACOWMAN":xbheap5v said:
irish":xbheap5v said:
I have a question. WHY is it that farmers get mad about ppl sneaking onto their field just to pick mushrooms & leave not bringing any harm or damage to the cows or property ?
AND what are the chances of a naked woman in rubber boots getting shot while picking shrooms on private property ?

I am trying to put a sample of my work on here but it is a pain to post anything other than words on here
on my property not likely :( .... all i can get is hairy leg meth heads... but ill make this promise if a naked lady, stoned out of her head shows up i wont shoot . i will :banana:

Tried to do this earlier but had company sneak up on me. Now Mr. Alacowman you are nice for not shooting. See I told the soccer moms that they would not get shot if they went huntin naked with rubber boots on. I think it is pretty good advice seeing ass most farmers would be tickled pink to find that out there instead of clothed women hunters. Your hairy leg meth heads.......sounds like you need to move to AR

john250 I think you are just out there eatin em up & stingy ?????????? :cry2:

irish":2ha9sd0o said:
ALACOWMAN":2ha9sd0o said:
irish":2ha9sd0o said:
I have a question. WHY is it that farmers get mad about ppl sneaking onto their field just to pick mushrooms & leave not bringing any harm or damage to the cows or property ?
AND what are the chances of a naked woman in rubber boots getting shot while picking shrooms on private property ?

I am trying to put a sample of my work on here but it is a pain to post anything other than words on here
on my property not likely :( .... all i can get is hairy leg meth heads... but ill make this promise if a naked lady, stoned out of her head shows up i wont shoot . i will :banana:

Tried to do this earlier but had company sneak up on me. Now Mr. Alacowman you are nice for not shooting. See I told the soccer moms that they would not get shot if they went huntin naked with rubber boots on. I think it is pretty good advice seeing ass most farmers would be tickled pink to find that out there instead of clothed women hunters. Your hairy leg meth heads.......sounds like you need to move to AR
yes i am.... lets just say i have a weakness for naked women... :lol:

john250":2f0yzg2b said:
irish":2f0yzg2b said:

Irish, if I come sit at your kitchen table, uninvited, chewin' and spittin' on the floor and on my way out I take your salt and pepper shakers--how are you going to feel?
Now, if naked women want to search my farm for mushrooms, and they ask me in advance, they will be welcome. Heck, I'll provide directions. Or you can PM Zelda. We loved to take the pythons out hunting for shrooms.
Certain height, weight minimums apply.

Ah! come on now John, ya mean Crowders wimmins can't get their quota of shrooms at your place.....shame on you. :cry2: :wave:
:wave: :wave: :wave:

Latest posts