this ought to be entertaining

Help Support CattleToday:

Jo, I don't disagree with your statement on 10% of these people. the other 90% are using one of those phone you covet. This auction is every Thursday night and you can get any thing you want there. I tried to get some pics of the stuff being toted out but between my wife waving the paddle and getting the camera on my phone turned on. I failed. The best one was a guy with a long grey beard, overalls, cigar, toting a kitchen sink. I also saw a lot of belly buttons. I go to this auction a couple times a year. it starts at 5pm with flea market type stuff being auctioned the hogs, goats, sheep start at around 7pm and they finished them at 1030 pm last night. I finally got loaded at 11pm and had a 45min drive home. the poultry and rabbits had not started when I left and there was no less than 100 cages of them.

inyati13":2d5zqmkl said:
greybeard":2d5zqmkl said:
Who would want to be received by a dead man?
When did that happen? I would have attended!

Last "King of England" was William III--I don't think you were around before 1689.
George VI was the last King of UK-- died in 1946.

circlew":wtfg914z said:
M5 is that graceville? Did the goats sell high?

YEP! and YEP!

there was probably 100+ head of hogs and about 50-75 head of goats. Regular nannys were 90.00+ and billys were 150-200. some of the big boar's were in the 300's and one nice boar billy went for 500.

circlew":38mhl0bf said:
M5 I'm gonna have to he down there one Thursday for the goats been to the cow sell a few times.

let me know when your coming and I will go and show you the lay of the land. when I say you can get anything there I mean anything. I believe I saw one woman selling CRABS and I ain't talking about the ones that come out of salt water.

Latest posts